Jun 14, 2018
Is it just me or all of the characters use the same body model? I am not even talking about the default Daz3d faces. If so - what is the idea of having 10 different girls when only their faces and hairs are different?

Reactions: czertik

liegad

Jun 11, 2017
OP Link
Developer: -
error 404

correctly

with Google Chrome

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Tags list both male and female protag. Dev notes say female. Can someone give me the real info on this? Is it optional? Switches between the two? Is one of the tag wrong? I'm not going to "just try it" and waste bandwith if I have to play as female for all or most of the game.
You choose at the start which of 2 completely different an unrelated characters you will control. One is male (Max from BB) and one is female (Kate). They both live in the same world, but really the two story lines, where you live, what you do during the day, etc, have nothing in common.

Basically the two choices to start mean they are two completely different games. The male game has close to zero content.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is it just me or all of the characters use the same body model? I am not even talking about the default Daz3d faces. If so - what is the idea of having 10 different girls when only their faces and hairs are different?
It's just you.
Case in point: Kate's body model is very different to everyone else's.
Helen's body model is clearly different to Alice's. Jane seems to be taller than everyone else for some reason.
The one character that might be mistaken for a head swap job would be Angela.
Lisa, Kira and Ann all have their own models. Ann and Lisa look a little like Alice because they're family. Kira's the black sheep, so to speak.
Kira is close to looking like someone swapped out Julia's head but she's a much bigger girl. Also, Julia's not that tall.
The one that seems to share a lot of traits with the others would be Sophie. Vicky's differences are very minor, but that's okay. There's no content for her yet.
The teachers may look like each other but they're just different enough to count. Especially Nicky. Love her content so far.
I guess Adam kind of looks like Nicolas, but Max surely doesn't.

Oops, you were only talking about the girls. Got side-tracked.

Chudani

Sep 13, 2017
Anyone has any idea how to trigger "cheerleading" side quest? In the quest hint menu it says, I can remove panties in the bathroom, but nothing happened when I enter there.

aivas

Oct 22, 2017
I just got the new(0.17) version, does anyone else have the game get completely stuck when they try to change outfits? I couldn't get outfits to actually change in 0.16(they'd revert as soon as I hit "back") either... Is this just me?

I tried searching it but the only other person I saw with the issue got no answer.

Jun 14, 2018
It's just you.
Case in point: Kate's body model is very different to everyone else's.
Helen's body model is clearly different to Alice's. Jane seems to be taller than everyone else for some reason.
The one character that might be mistaken for a head swap job would be Angela.
Lisa, Kira and Ann all have their own models. Ann and Lisa look a little like Alice because they're family. Kira's the black sheep, so to speak.
Kira is close to looking like someone swapped out Julia's head but she's a much bigger girl. Also, Julia's not that tall.
The one that seems to share a lot of traits with the others would be Sophie. Vicky's differences are very minor, but that's okay. There's no content for her yet.
The teachers may look like each other but they're just different enough to count. Especially Nicky. Love her content so far.
I guess Adam kind of looks like Nicolas, but Max surely doesn't.

Oops, you were only talking about the girls. Got side-tracked.
I didn't describe a lot what I mean, but all of the girls look... perfect, I know this is just a game, but there aren't any older models, where you can see they are aged, or fat, big ass, bigger tits models, big nose, shorter models (not sure if that is the opposite of tall, can't remember if there were better word). Just everyone has a perfect ass, tits, body proportions, unlike the real world and not like they can't afford stuff like these and again I am not talking about some bimbos with oversized ass and tits, just a different body proportions.

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
You choose at the start which of 2 completely different an unrelated characters you will control. One is male (Max from BB) and one is female (Kate). They both live in the same world, but really the two story lines, where you live, what you do during the day, etc, have nothing in common.

Basically the two choices to start mean they are two completely different games. The male game has close to zero content.
Thanks for responding man. I'll save myself a little extra data before the throttling. May return in future when there is is male MC content to go through.

whitetower

Sep 18, 2018
I know that it is not possible to find somewhere a save file of this game, because they are encrypted, but I have the following problem. I bought a new pc last week and since then when I try to play even the previous version, there is no save file anymore... Do I have to play the game from the beginning every time I format my disk, or change a pc?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Paranormal erection
Okay, it's clear now. True, a lot of models do have that proportional issue. A good place to make your own conclusions is in the Women's Locker Room on Monday/Tuesday after classes and just hang around. School officially ends around 1PM, I think.

Shape
I think you can only get that scene if you play as Max.

whitetower
On formatting your hard drive, you should be able to make a backup of your save folder and just copy it back in as there hasn't been any hardware or ID changes.
But on a whole new system? I think you'd need to start over in that case.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Paranormal erection
Putting aside all pros and cons about this game, DS clearly isn't really good with models. He didn't create 1 model that wouldn't look unnaturaly perfect. It was fine when game was placed in 1 house but it really stands out in a sandbox when everyone is almost the same.

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
This game is great but the issue is that my game freezes everytime I go to wardrobe. It sucks that I get far in the game and accidentally go to wardrobe and didn't save.

Reactions: eraser606
Jun 14, 2018
Paranormal erection
Putting aside all pros and cons about this game, DS clearly isn't really good with models. He didn't create 1 model that wouldn't look unnaturaly perfect. It was fine when game was placed in 1 house but it really stands out in a sandbox when everyone is almost the same.
I am not really aware of how he is doing after BB but aren't they a team, not just a single guy? He obv has good renders, above average for sure, and the only idea to not touch the default daz3d bodies (that come with the corresponding face) is to spend less time on matching poses, clothes, etc.

Btw I stopped the game after a while, too much grind and I already play classic WoW.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes