Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I don't play much, still level 24, mostly waiting for my friends (60) to boost me. At some age you start to hate this grind games, I think I reached it.
I got sick of WoW about two months after Cataclysm and I have no intention of ever going back. That Disney-inspired expansion sealed that coffin for me.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I am not really aware of how he is doing after BB but aren't they a team, not just a single guy? He obv has good renders, above average for sure, and the only idea to not touch the default daz3d bodies (that come with the corresponding face) is to spend less time on matching poses, clothes, etc.

Btw I stopped the game after a while, too much grind and I already play classic WoW.
Renders are done by himself as far as I know. He's above averange mostly because our average is pretty bad. He has nice lightning but characters are pretty doll-like. When he started with BB he was a top tier but right now I frankly can't enjoy his renders cuz characters are the most important part of a render for me.

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
It's just you.
Case in point: Kate's body model is very different to everyone else's.
Helen's body model is clearly different to Alice's. Jane seems to be taller than everyone else for some reason.
The one character that might be mistaken for a head swap job would be Angela.
Lisa, Kira and Ann all have their own models. Ann and Lisa look a little like Alice because they're family. Kira's the black sheep, so to speak.
Kira is close to looking like someone swapped out Julia's head but she's a much bigger girl. Also, Julia's not that tall.
The one that seems to share a lot of traits with the others would be Sophie. Vicky's differences are very minor, but that's okay. There's no content for her yet.
The teachers may look like each other but they're just different enough to count. Especially Nicky. Love her content so far.
I guess Adam kind of looks like Nicolas, but Max surely doesn't.

Oops, you were only talking about the girls. Got side-tracked.
Mmm, nah, it's not just him, he's got a point, even if it wasn't exactly what he was alluding too. To get a little more technical, DS uses models primarily from one vendor in the Daz3D store and this vendor creates models that are mostly aligned with Victoria 7.

Alice, Kate, Julia, Vicky, Candy, Ruby, and Sherry all share similar body types derived from Vic 7
Alice and Kate are almost positively just Victoria 7's base body.
Vicky and Sherry use the exact same model, exact same skin, but just slight morphs to Vicky, so on and so forth.
(And for the record, Vicky, Sherry and Alice share the same face. Alice just uses different skin.)

Even some of the ones that aren't similar come from the same vendor. Ann's body is from the same vendor who made all the other models DS uses, just without Victoria 7.

And when not looking at bodies, almost every single face and skin DS has used so far is from a model this particular vendor has released in the Daz store. A good 75% of them are exactly this. This includes Max and Alex, the former Kate counterpart.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Mmm, nah, it's not just him, he's got a point, even if it wasn't exactly what he was alluding too. To get a little more technical, DS uses models primarily from one vendor in the Daz3D store and this vendor creates models that are mostly aligned with Victoria 7.

Alice, Kate, Julia, Vicky, Candy, Ruby, and Sherry all share similar body types derived from Vic 7
Alice and Kate are almost positively just Victoria 7's base body.
Vicky and Sherry use the exact same model, exact same skin, but just slight morphs to Vicky, so on and so forth.
(And for the record, Vicky, Sherry and Alice share the same face. Alice just uses different skin.)

Even some of the ones that aren't similar come from the same vendor. Ann's body is from the same vendor who made all the other models DS uses, just without Victoria 7.

And when not looking at bodies, almost every single face and skin DS has used so far is from a model this particular vendor has released in the Daz store. A good 75% of them are exactly this. This includes Max and Alex, the former Kate counterpart.
I misinterpreted. I got body model and body type mixed up.

Aug 27, 2017
v.0.17 Offline + CG + Walkthrough (Eng/Rus)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
zip Glamour-0.17-offline.zip (2.66 Gb)
pdf Glamour_guide.pdf (298.14 Kb)
zip IMAGE EXTRACTOR TOOL.zip (9.72 Kb)
zip glamour-017-cg.zip (2.5 Gb)
pdf glamourwalkthrough.pdf (8.8 Mb)

about 0.17:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
where is the link to the walkthrough ???

b4dcrc

Jul 26, 2017
So .18 is already out, when are we getting that? no use in downloading 17 now if 18 is just like a few days away and has half the functionality

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So .18 is already out, when are we getting that? no use in downloading 17 now if 18 is just like a few days away and has half the functionality
Actualy 0.19 is a few days away,but online version.
0.18 offline version is a month away.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
iv seen some comments before that cheerleading quest is completed only in 0.18, but cant confirm it

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes