armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

I was hoping that this time they will work a little more on Max's update but the roadmap is pointing that the update again will be pretty small and we won't be even at he end of BB 0.2.At least we will get the yoga event that should be in 0.16 according to the previews we get months ago,but I doubt we will progress too much with it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And the punishement that again was been promised for 0.16.

Last edited:

nim

May 6, 2017
I was hoping that this time they will work a little more on Max's update but the roadmap is pointing that the update again will be pretty small and we won't be even at he end of BB 0.2.At least we will get the yoga event that should be in 0.16 according to the previews we get months ago,but I doubt we will progress too much with it.
And the punishement that again was been promised for 0.16.
Without discipline, life would be chaos. Looking forward to this, but it does seem the updates have gotten shorter.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I play a couple of games that send player base data to the server.
The only issue I have with the Online version is that it seems slower to respond to inputs.

Also, I've noticed that he's never corrected the "Keep Studiyng" typo.

Grades also seem to be broken in 0.18.

The history teacher (Adam) is a tool. He thinks Khafre doesn't have a pyramid.
The biology teacher (Maya) needs to be told that the amount of bones newborns have is closer to 300 than 270.
Maya again. Apparently she thinks the human heart is located on the left side of the body. It isn't. It's located between the lungs behind the sternum.
And again. But not only is it inaccurate, it's inconsistent "How many times per year does the human heart beat?"
The options are 2 Billion, some other fantastical number and 35 billion.
I picked 2 Billion and she says it's wrong (which it is) but goes on to say "The correct answer is 35 Billion." and then says something about 35 Million. It's not that either. The AVERAGE human heart beats about 42 Million times per year.

Silver, please check your facts.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hi,
i there a money mode for this game like the original BB?
Nope.
Best we can hope for is, for the Offline version only, using Cheat Engine.

Instructions are in this thread, just use the search near the top of the window.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Anyone know how far is Dark Silver planning to take integrating BB into Glamour? Like is it going to be the complete but modified story of BB, or just a side quest path, with the main focus elsewhere?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Anyone know how far is Dark Silver planning to take integrating BB into Glamour? Like is it going to be the complete but modified story of BB, or just a side quest path, with the main focus elsewhere?
For reaching BB 0.13 we probably will need 3-4 more years,after that no idea.

Reactions: Tirael

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
For reaching BB 0.13 we probably will need 3-4 more years,after that no idea.
A lot of the BB content resolve around the movies jobs. I'd be very surprised with movies jobs were included in glamour. We'll have different content instead. Max will go to the school, and have all sorts of events with each of the teachers, and possibly some of the students. What I mean to say is that the BB content won't take very long to be integrated to glamour because only a small part of it is being transferred.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes