Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Sorry if it was asked before but i searched and didn't find a good answer.
I played Big brother before but after it got canceled i didn't play glamour and now that i want to play it i'm really confused about the game and the online and offline version.

I really appreciate it if someone can answer me:
1-Do you have to be a patreon for playing the online version or someone can share the online version? (Does online version need username and password for playing)?
2-How long does it take for offline version to be released after online version?
3-How long does it take for this game to get an update?

Thank you for responses in advance:).

Last edited:

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
I played Big brother before but after it got canceled i didn't play glamour and now that i want to play it i'm really confused about the game and the online and offline version.

1-Do you have to be a patreon for playing the online version or someone can share the online version? (Does online version need username and password for playing)?
2-How long does it take for offline version to be released after online version?

1. If you are a paying patreon, you get logged in via patreon account.
you can play as as guest without account but I assume there are limitations (at first you could not save), now somebody reported that guest account can actually save.
2. offline version -1 is released about a 20+ days after active version. So if the actual version is 10 and released 2019-01-01 then you get version 9 at 2019-01-20. If what I recall is right.
3. game is updated more or less monthly (developer not following strictly monthly basis, but usually monthly)

Hope this answers your questions

Reactions: Dark Horizon

xiAyden

May 6, 2017

Unlocked
0.18 for patrons $5+ and 0.17 (offline)
Today's 28th, so our $5 Patrons get access to 0.18 ( )
As always, your client will update to version 0.18 automatically (including images).
If you don't have any client, .
Today is also the day we release an offline version (0.17). .

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

1.online version-you must a patron,because the game is loading and checking the content constantly.
2.around 1 month and half/2 months
3.depends of the size of the update-between 3 and 5 weeks but so far each month

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
1. If you are a paying patreon, you get logged in via patreon account.
you can play as as guest without account but I assume there are limitations (at first you could not save), now somebody reported that guest account can actually save.
2. offline version -1 is released about a 20+ days after active version. So if the actual version is 10 and released 2019-01-01 then you get version 9 at 2019-01-20. If what I recall is right.
3. game is updated more or less monthly (developer not following strictly monthly basis, but usually monthly)

Hope this answers your questions
1.online version-you must a patron,because the game is loading and checking the content constantly.
2.around 1 month and half/2 months
3.depends of the size of the update-between 3 and 5 weeks but so far each month
Thank you for responses.

What limitations does the game have if you want to play as a guest?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Thank you for responses.

Actualy the offline version is to some extent better.You can be sure that the bugs are removed until the offline is out.
Not to mention you don't need constant internet connection.
Honestly i loooooved big brother and the reason that i want to play it is because in the 0.18 version there is content from BB
That's why i wanted to play the latest version.
0.18 is third update with Max.
Others was 0.12 and 0.16
But so far there is barely any content.We are not even done with the content of BB 0.2.Still we get something from BB 0.3 and 0.4 but pretty small.
My advice wait at least 1 more year if you are looking for Max.BTW you shouldn't expect sex even in 1 more year.For that give 2 years.

Last edited:
  • Love

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Actualy the offline version is to some extent better.You can be sure that the bugs are removed until the offline is out.
Honestly i loooooved big brother and the reason that i want to play it is because in the 0.18 version there is content from BB
That's why i wanted to play the latest version.

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
Thank you for responses.

Quote from patreon FAQ -> "People who pay less than $5 and people who aren't subscribed to our channel get updates with a two month delay."

If this still holds water, the new content is blocked for two months if you don't give 5$ or more. I assume, same as offline version.

• Love

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
If you're new to the game this walkthrough might be useful to you
Thanks bro.
Quote from patreon FAQ -> "People who pay less than $5 and people who aren't subscribed to our channel get updates with a two month delay."

If this still holds water, the new content is blocked for two months if you don't give 5$ or more. I assume, same as offline version.
I will test both online and offline versions.Thanks for the answer.

0.18 is third update with Max.
Others was 0.12 and 0.16
But so far there is barely any content.We are not even done with the content of BB 0.2.Still we get something from BB 0.3 and 0.4 but pretty small.
My advice wait at least 1 more year if you are looking for Max.BTW you shouldn't expect sex even in 1 more year.For that give 2 years.
They are remaking the whole Max story:oops:?!!!! I thought they were continuing Max story from the end of BB.Why are they wasting time for old story when they can continue BB and make new content?:unsure:

But how is the game in general?Is it worth to play?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Thanks bro.

I will test both online and offline versions.Thanks for the answer.

They are remaking the whole Max story:oops:?!!!! I thought they were continuing Max story from the end of BB.Why are they wasting time for old story when they can continue BB and make new content?:unsure:

But how is the game in general?Is it worth to play?
You can try it but so far there is not that much realy.We can't even spy on the girls,punishement is not implemented.
The best so far is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
v.0.17 Offline + CG + Walkthrough (Eng/Rus)
zip Glamour-0.17-offline.zip (2.66 Gb)
pdf Glamour_guide.pdf (298.14 Kb)
zip IMAGE EXTRACTOR TOOL.zip (9.72 Kb)
zip glamour-017-cg.zip (2.5 Gb)
pdf glamourwalkthrough.pdf (8.8 Mb)

about 0.17:

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes