comandan3

Oct 21, 2018
How to make money tricks in the online version. The game breaks when I find the money in Cheat Engine.

SteveDunder

Jan 31, 2019
I'm stuck in the main menu, the diffrent options change colours but nothing happens when i click on them, help please!

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
can anyone extract images of 0.18 please?
You can extract them yourself. They simply need to be renamed and you can do that easily with a batch file. Create a new txt file, type ren * *.jpg in it and save it as a .bat. Put your new .bat file in a folder where image files are located and run it.

That being said, .18 doesn't really have anything worth seeing.

Pere

Jan 6, 2018
You can extract them yourself. They simply need to be renamed and you can do that easily with a batch file. Create a new txt file, type ren * *.jpg in it and save it as a .bat. Put your new .bat file in a folder where image files are located and run it.

That being said, .18 doesn't really have anything worth seeing.
Thx pal :)

at433

Oct 20, 2017
in current free version kate can only watch other girls PE and swim but cant do it with them?

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
This game is toxic asf.

How do you give Julia the final pill? I'm maxed out on the Progress quest (6 out of 6 as well as all the unique events) but its come to a point where I've played more than 2 in-game months and can't trigger a damn thing. I can't even get the repeatable midnight kitchen sequence with Julia and Nick anymore. It just goes straight to the next morning every single time he spends the night.

Is this a bug?

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
This game is toxic asf.

How do you give Julia the final pill? I'm maxed out on the Progress quest (6 out of 6 as well as all the unique events) but its come to a point where I've played more than 2 in-game months and can't trigger a damn thing. I can't even get the repeatable midnight kitchen sequence with Julia and Nick anymore. It just goes straight to the next morning every single time he spends the night.

Is this a bug?
What does your special chemistry quest say?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Glamour v0.18 CG RIP

appreciate the links but they are pretty failtastic....atleast the anon is. uploadheaven works fine but the other fails constantly

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
This new dialogue system is really bad, the BB one was better
The BB dialogue system wasn't so much better, instead that it gave a very limited illusion of choice and with less reading involved than Glamour.

Whilst Glamour's dialogue system has basically no choice for the player to make (outside of one or two options I can remember off-hand), it's basically the same as BB's. Just more reading, and removes the illusion of the player having choice in what responses Kate/Max gives to the person they're talking to.

Relatively early in BB's development, it became obvious that there really wasn't any point in providing the player with choices in dialogue. There's (again) only two points where it has any real effect, and they relate to whether or not Max has Lisa as his "GF" (and whether or not he needs to spend a lot of money on her) or the abandoned Olivia path. The second that came later in development was when it came to how to get rid of Eric.
There was a "sort of" third choice between those two, but like the Olivia GF choice, it was abandoned. That was the option for blackmailing Eric into a submissive position in regards to Max, Ann and Eric.

The real difference between BB and Glamour in regards to the dialogue systems, is the level of impact on the game. Which I feel was better done in BB than Glamour. At least so far.
So far, there's not really much point in choices for the player to make, since they don't really lead to any real differences in the game, but there's always the chance that may change in the future... I just won't hold my breath for that to happen though.

Reactions: Nameless Ghoul
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes