angel6666

Dec 28, 2018
It appears nick isn't given a state that is saved it's generated each time randomly. Also I asked the same question on not getting paid. Appears he hasn't built that in yet. Yep, bad development practice to build the top layer but not complete backend first.
but what about that quest , man its killing the game
i think the development should take that one out or make it easier ( its really taking for ever )
what abut that pill i should take , do you know how i can finish it , i know i should take it after 23:00 buti dont know how ?

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
but what about that quest , man its killing the game
i think the development should take that one out or make it easier ( its really taking for ever )
what abut that pill i should take , do you know how i can finish it , i know i should take it after 23:00 buti dont know how ?
If the quest you are talking about is with Nick. Chalk that one up to a stupid use of randomness. You have to wait till she has him over for the evening and you can spy on them and talk to her the next day about him.
I said stupid use of randomness because it literally could take forever. If the author was smart he would had it select out of the ones that are not completed and make it at least once every 2 days for Nick to be around.

Pill
I assume you need to get in trouble and fined so you can work in the infirmary and pay the fines. You'll need to do so repeatedly to push that forward not sure how much haven't gotten there myself. I have my own projects I am working on, so only playing games about 1hr a day.

sahran7

Nov 7, 2018
I am playing the Max route and cant seem to access the webcams? Am I missing something? I thought I read it was available as of .12 but I really don't see it all. I get a lot of suggestions to Peek? But I cant. Can someone help?
Same with me. please help

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's going to take some time, but we'll definitely tell you more about it around 0.19, where you'll be able to see it in the game itself.
Is that is confirmation that 0.19 will be also Kate's update?
After all the last time they also made 3 updates for Kate in a row/0.13,0.14 and 0.15/

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
It's going to take some time, but we'll definitely tell you more about it around 0.19, where you'll be able to see it in the game itself.
Is that is confirmation that 0.19 will be also Kate's update?
After all the last time they also made 3 updates for Kate in a row/0.13,0.14 and 0.15/
Don't know its DS what can you expect. More grind coming and How to trigger event might also change

Reactions: armion82

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Guys, I am at the point where I lost the wish in the game of poker and the teacher won't say what it is.
I am living in that house and paying the debt to the guy. But nothing else is triggering so what do I do?

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
For those with trouble running the game and/or getting Cheat Engine to work...both need to be 'Run as Admin'; at least on my Win10 x64 install. Without both being run as Admin CE wouldn't find the correct places to modify.
edit:fak....999999 in money just crash's the game... :D

Jbond8

May 25, 2017
Just asking about this again? Did they remove the cameras in 0.16?

I am playing the Max route and cant seem to access the webcams? Am I missing something? I thought I read it was available as of .12 but I really don't see it all. I get a lot of suggestions to Peek? But I cant. Can someone help?

Yegie

Jun 23, 2018
Is it just me or is the non-offline version of the game very slow? like 1-2 sec for every click to register. I would not mind the always online drm and paying 5 bucks a month to support the dev, but not if the game runs so badly. Am I missing something?

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
Is it just me or is the non-offline version of the game very slow? like 1-2 sec for every click to register. I would not mind the always online drm and paying 5 bucks a month to support the dev, but not if the game runs so badly. Am I missing something?
It's not you - I'm getting it too.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Can someone please reply is this the end of V.16 for Kate because nothing is triggering beyond this point

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly no idea. I'm just a little before that point. But it pretty much kills any hope of this game improving.
My bet is you don't have the choice of you know what screw this I'm not renting here any more.

She was supposedly fairly smart just broke her father is a prof in history. And yet she falls into every stupid little thing.

Yegie

Jun 23, 2018
Honestly no idea. I'm just a little before that point. But it pretty much kills any hope of this game improving.
My bet is you don't have the choice of you know what screw this I'm not renting here any more.

She was supposedly fairly smart just broke her father is a prof in history. And yet she falls into every stupid little thing.
I have not tried clicking it, but there is an option to say you don't want to rent anymore.

Reactions: grtrader

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
I have not tried clicking it, but there is an option to say you don't want to rent anymore.
Surprised a bit by that. Can you avoid the debt by avoiding the wish gambling?

It seems any actual choices you have are minimal in how it effects the story though. You pretty much are forced to grind to do what the author wants rather than have any real effect on the story of any significance.

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
it'll be 3 more years before he finish 1 small game i reckon.
probably looking for 36 more updates (final version on build v0.50).
some developer don't know how to finish a game apparently

why do I rant? because sometime, playing a game without an ending is useless,
and wasting hours and hours on a save game that (sometimes) proves unusable in the latter meta.
and maybe sometime between those years, he decided to create another similar game because
current game is violating rules etc, etc.
that is probably why i don't want to play this game yet.

• Haha
Reactions: Eula25
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes