kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
DS has stated in his news (that he posts to his Patreon page after 0.3 they will crank out monthly updates and with a writer just hired, DS will have more free time for 3D graphics. So, more text and more graphics content in the game.)

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
DS has stated in his news (that he posts to his Patreon page after 0.3 they will crank out monthly updates and with a writer just hired, DS will have more free time for 3D graphics. So, more text and more graphics content in the game.)
the writer will translate the test into other languages or should this be done free of charge by the enthusiasts? "Screen Translator" will not be able to translate all the text, and to do translation from scratch every update few will agree

Reactions: youmuyou

bsb

Sep 16, 2017
Help me please,
Someone can step by step to show how to enter the game, an example of "SANDLUST",
Glamour [v0.2] [Dark Silver]
Thanks in advance
BSB

Reactions: Hunter69

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
How do I use the tabs thats on top of the screen? I tried clicking on them, but nothing. Also, the first 2 days I went to school, but I didn't see anyone there. I'm completely lost.

Reactions: Hunter69

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
i dont think theres any interactions in game yet just filling the content for now rooms places etc...

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
as you can easily check on his patreon, he has 60% done of his "I will drop everything else and work full throttle on this project" done.
During the last month, he lost 1%.

So IMO keep on dreaming - I bet in a month or two Glamour would be developed enough to give him a steady supply of money for a long time.
Which means you can start considering BB as a project that is dead and buried / considered as complete.
He had a bit over 3k patreons and lost half over the course of abandoning BB and starting glamour with no content. So you basically lie.

You can also go to his patreon page and see that still alot of ppl dont know about the fact that BB is not developed anymore. So your arguments are invalid and im not dreaming at all.

If he doesnt deliver in the next weeks he will lose alot more. People on Patreon are already pissed and he cant hide it anymore despite the fact deleting alot of their comments and leaving the spam alone

Aqqh

Jul 12, 2017
I doubt that there will be volunteers in addition to the writer who hired them, who will transfer 10,000 characters for other languages for free, and there will not be any voice acting.
Are you kidding? I did some game development myself (modding) - and I can tell you
there are thousands of ppl out there who would do small tasks for you (animations, 3d modelling, 2d graphics, voice acting - you name it) simply if they would consider the thing you're creating cool enough, especially if you are willing to pay them for their work.

You can also go to his patreon page and see that still alot of ppl dont know about the fact that BB is not developed anymore.
Ppl are paying him every month and still don't know that BB is no more? That has to be a joke of the year...

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Are you kidding? I did some game development myself (modding) - and I can tell you
there are thousands of ppl out there who would do small tasks for you (animations, 3d modelling, 2d graphics, voice acting - you name it) simply if they would consider the thing you're creating cool enough, especially if you are willing to pay them for their work.

Ppl are paying him every month and still don't know that BB is no more? That has to be a joke of the year...
But that way he wouldn't milk the money.

This dev i clearly another one of those that start awesome (sometimes ambitious) games but never finish it.
I know because I feel the same when writting smut stories: I get awesome ideas but in the end I just laze out and drop it.

They are probably the same.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes