Noir Desir

Game Developer
May 15, 2017
The Witcher (the first one) was also made by a very small dev team who no one knew at the time and look what they did with the series and as a dev team in total. They are without a doubt one of the best devs out there.
No, man :) CD Projekt Red is part of the largest Polish games distributor. The Witcher 1 budget was over 5 million dollars, which was quite impressive 10 years ago. This was not an AAA game, but you cann't compare Witcher to any game from Patreon. Completely different realities.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
No, man :) CD Projekt Red is part of the largest Polish games distributor. The Witcher 1 budget was over 5 million dollars, which was quite impressive 10 years ago. This was not an AAA game, but you cann't compare Witcher to any game from Patreon. Completely different realities.
Yes, man they started 1988 as Optimus and later became what we know as CD Projekt. They only got this big in the first place by making good games and not cash cows.

Reactions: Burt

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Wait... so are we supposed to be connected to his server online to download updates? All the links in page 1 say "0.1"

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Wait... so are we supposed to be connected to his server online to download updates? All the links in page 1 say "0.1"
yes. and the 1st page have also a big red warning: "Game requires internet connection to the devs server.". and the connection must be permanent, not only for updates (when you start the game).

Reactions: KaiserST

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
The dev is not someone to trust with server connection as stated completely at your own risk not for me as its my job :)

Fapalot

Sep 17, 2017
i know i wont think about this in future updates, so is it possible to ban/blacklist this thread for me? My brain gets out while i am in fappaton

Aqqh

Jul 12, 2017
Yes, man they started 1988 as Optimus and later became what we know as CD Projekt. They only got this big in the first place by making good games and not cash cows.
CD Projekt - when it was founded in 1994 - had absolutely nothing to do with Optimus.
Optimus was a company selling hardware - PC computers mostly.
And CD Projekt back in 1990-ies was localising and selling games. They were only distributing games - not making them.

By the time they started developing games (2002) they were already by far the biggest video game distributor in Poland.
That's where the money for Witcher came from.

groq

Aug 12, 2017
CD Projekt - when it was founded in 1994 - had absolutely nothing to do with Optimus.
Optimus was a company selling hardware - PC computers mostly.
And CD Projekt back in 1990-ies was localising and selling games. They were only distributing games - not making them.

By the time they started developing games (2002) they were already by far the biggest video game distributor in Poland.
That's where the money for Witcher came from.
in 2010-2011 Optimus bought CD Projekt (and renamed CD Projekt RED S.A.). or something like that ... you can check the link below:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Educate yourself
Dude, do you have a problem, I know what CGI means, I was trying to show you what CG means in slang or in adult forums like this or in daily talk. So instead of acting like smart, try to be actually smart, be more perceptive. Please also don't forget to correct all the slang used in this forum with the wikipedia links and actual dictionary meanings.

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017

I have two news for Android fans. The good news is we have an Android version of the game, you can download in from the link below. The bad news is for now we can only support up to 16:9 aspect ratio, anything wider than that will break the game. We're working on it. Once we figure out a solution android version will support different aspect ratios.
By the way, we know font size is a bit small, we're going to fix it by adding the main menu and settings, where you'll be able to configure text speed, font size and more.

Next are Mac and Linux builds. They shouldn't have this issue.

Every platform supports automatic updates, you won't have to worry about downloading something manually.

File attached:

Reactions: Krull

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
is anything here on topic,oh wait a minute its the bb idiot so i dont care

Reactions: Khada
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes