melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
"looking at changelog 19" So... big brother this is just big brother now, before there was at least some pretense but now this is just big brother

Reactions: titit

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
"looking at changelog 19" So... big brother this is just big brother now, before there was at least some pretense but now this is just big brother
Err, no... something is still missing, no, someone is still missing before we called this BB...
Do you remember Eric? ERIIIC where are youuuu?

• Angry
Reactions: RedGlow

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
In about next 50 updates we'll have continuation of Big Brother.
So exited.. oh wait that's about 5 years from now.:mad:

Err, no... something is still missing, no, someone is still missing before we called this BB...
Do you remember Eric? ERIIIC where are youuuu?
Fuck Eric, we need aunty here.

Last edited:

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I haven't played this game yet, but I saw on the update page a small part of BB inserted in Glamour.
Now comes a question, it was easier for DarkSilver to finish Big Brother and start Glamour, I say that for several reasons.
First, Big Brother is incomplete and I know it was abandoned by Patreon rules, but by that time it could have ended at least in version 2.0. Big Brother would be a jump for Glamour, I say, at the end of BB, would have a huge creativity in making the next game. So what would be the idea? Max character goes to college. He will live in a student house, so he wouldn't need to use incest much, or if he had to use a patch. Old characters could go back to the new game, that would be the idea, because many people have become BB orphans and feel that Glamour is not that expected game. DarkSilver's work is great, he has art skills to shape a character, do something very similar to realism, with high graphic quality, but in the new game I saw that many people complained that there was plenty of grinding, two characters to play, so what happened?
I hope you think about this idea of Max going to college and living in a student republic, you don't have to start a college and do student scenes, Max can get into college without going to class. Anyway, there are many possibilities for ideas but if the game is as it is, at any moment I will test. I hope Glamour is good and successful. I would also like it to end BB, but I think it is impossible.

bjoernsen

Oct 23, 2017
I haven't played this game yet, but I saw on the update page a small part of BB inserted in Glamour.
Now comes a question, it was easier for DarkSilver to finish Big Brother and start Glamour, I say that for several reasons.
First, Big Brother is incomplete and I know it was abandoned by Patreon rules, but by that time it could have ended at least in version 2.0. Big Brother would be a jump for Glamour, I say, at the end of BB, would have a huge creativity in making the next game. So what would be the idea? Max character goes to college. He will live in a student house, so he wouldn't need to use incest much, or if he had to use a patch. Old characters could go back to the new game, that would be the idea, because many people have become BB orphans and feel that Glamour is not that expected game. DarkSilver's work is great, he has art skills to shape a character, do something very similar to realism, with high graphic quality, but in the new game I saw that many people complained that there was plenty of grinding, two characters to play, so what happened?
I hope you think about this idea of Max going to college and living in a student republic, you don't have to start a college and do student scenes, Max can get into college without going to class. Anyway, there are many possibilities for ideas but if the game is as it is, at any moment I will test. I hope Glamour is good and successful. I would also like it to end BB, but I think it is impossible.
actually max isn't even visiting the college in glamour. Huge part of the "rework" was the engine change with online gameplay to stop the pirating. BB had to be reworked for this.

Last edited:

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
tried it, played it and found really really boring
one plus though, loved the questions in classes, but i do love to challenge my brain :D

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
Let's be honest, this game will never be completed. We have to deal with that :p
That may be be true, but at least I want to play this update. Never liked the girl part of the game anyways.
At the end I have a gut feeling they will merge two together.

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
Impossible to merge 2 routes.
How so? Story wise or game? Possibilities are endless, if you put your mind to it. If you thinking about game mechanics, he can start new chapter or game altogether. But don't say it's impossible.;)

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
How so? Story wise or game? Possibilities are endless, if you put your mind to it. If you thinking about game mechanics, he can start new chapter or game altogether. But don't say it's impossible.;)
Who will be the protagonist?

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
agayn nothing special and this useles stuf like punishment and peeking from BigBrother ...... how can support and throl money for this ..........

Reactions: zhaosunday
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes