junkykiller

Sep 26, 2019
I think I have a problem: The process of main quest dont wanna go far. I'm not able to unlock Julia and her boyfriend. Already finish the first pill quest part so now block with investigation and Alice side quest too.

bright

Jun 14, 2017
A waste of time. The game is boring. Dumb and not an interesting game. Besides beautiful plastic pictures, there is nothing here.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I don't want to play the game as a woman having sex with men. It's my understanding that if you play as Kate you are forced to have sex with men. Is it possible to play just as Max and skip the Kate character altogether?

sensujoy01

Jul 14, 2018
i'd been waiting to play this game as the male protagonist..is it now fully ready? or do i need to wait a couple more updates? I mean would it feel incomplete in any sense while playing as Max?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
i'd been waiting to play this game as the male protagonist..is it now fully ready? or do i need to wait a couple more updates? I mean would it feel incomplete in any sense while playing as Max?
game is not complete with both characters. Katie has more content than Max. You will feel incomplete till it completed for both sides or for max sides if you are not into Katie.

sensujoy01

Jul 14, 2018
game is not complete with both characters. Katie has more content than Max. You will feel incomplete till it completed for both sides or for max sides if you are not into Katie.
does the Max' story have decent amount of contents?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes