Chameleo

May 20, 2017
agayn nothing special and this useles stuf like punishment and peeking from BigBrother ...... how can support and throl money for this ..........
Becouse we know, where this is heading and we know, it will take a long time before the story gets as far as in BB, but it's worth waiting for.

Reactions: Alen Mak

Menshikov_14

Feb 14, 2018
v0.19 is a very small update, or have I not completed everything yet? missions with spiders (where Alice undresses completely). Yoga with Ann. Installing cameras (did not understand how to take money). Peeping the roommate. Everything?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
who can give me cheats file? Only compateble with offline, can anyone give me one in english, please?

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Glamour is not a remake of BB. It's a remake of Glamour (abandoned in 2016) which now also has a remake of BB (abandoned 2018) being worked on in it, whilst still working on the original intended remake of the first abandoned game.
Ugh, with these track records, now I have a suspicion that glamour will be abandoned too.

Reactions: joriktre

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I still can't believe people asked for this developer of all people to add a second main character in when the first one took a year to have basically nothing sexual to do.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes