Sep 14, 2019
Hello guys! I had a problem when i open the game.... It always loading and it does nothing... Only loading... I already waited fpr more than 10mins it always displays loading screen. Please help me guys... How to get rid of loading screen please tell me

Reactions: makcim334
Sep 14, 2019
Hello guys! I had a problem when i open the game.... It always loading and it does nothing... Only loading... I already waited fpr more than 10mins it always displays loading screen. Please help me guys... How to get rid of loading screen please tell me

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
always loading the game not starting properly wat to do? please someone help
C:\Users\*\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\glamour
content, scenes, scripts.dll удали
офлайн версия сама подгрузит эти файлы

content, scenes, scripts.dll delete
the offline version will upload these files itself

Last edited:
Reactions: Hammer_of_Thor

Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
Show your log file
Code:
C:\Users\YOUR-USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\Glamour\output_log.txt

Reactions: Hammer_of_Thor
May 25, 2017
i am stucked on that fcking endless loading loop. i tired different resolutions, full screen/windowed mode, blocked/allowed access in firewall, turned off antivirus and internet, restarted game twenty times and nothing...it's impossible to start this so called "game". so....does anybody have idea what can i do to start this shit? here's a log file if anyone can help me:

Initialize engine version: 2017.4.23f1 (f80c8a98b1b5)
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.0]
Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 (ID=0x1402)
Vendor: NVIDIA
VRAM: 1960 MB
Driver: 26.21.14.4141
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
- Completed reload, in 0.033 seconds
<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

<RI> Initialized touch support.

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'BG') is missing!

(Filename: Line: 1758)

UnloadTime: 11.842882 ms
The game server is up and running

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

Updates url:

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

Loaded 62 i18n files

Loaded 60 sprites infos

Loaded 52 locations

Loaded 126 character actions

Loaded 43 character goals

Loaded 30 triggers

Loaded 3192 events

Loaded 34 characters

Loaded 15 player actions

Setting up 2 worker threads for Enlighten.
Thread -> id: 2ee4 -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: 2ee8 -> priority: 1
Null

Null

PhilMcrackin

Jul 24, 2019
The .dll file from the wardrobe fix is what is causing the endless loading. If you're stuck on loading just delete everything in "C:\Users\<YOUR-USERNAME>\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\Glamour" and start the game. The game will generate the necessary files on startup.

Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
The .dll file from the wardrobe fix is what is causing the endless loading. If you're stuck on loading just delete everything in "C:\Users\<YOUR-USERNAME>\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\Glamour" and start the game. The game will generate the necessary files on startup.
The wardrobe fix was for 0.18.

PhilMcrackin

Jul 24, 2019
In some cases you're probably right. I'd say it's 50/50 lol. Jokes aside, the .dll file really does cause endless loading. My game booted up after deleting it.

PhilMcrackin

Jul 24, 2019
Considering that it's not meant for anything beyond 0.18, and says so in the very same post it gets downloaded from... Ignorance is no defence for anyone dumb enough to use it in 0.19 or beyond.
Some might simply overlook it. I did. It happens. And deleting the .dll fixes that. That's all I'm saying.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes