May 14, 2017
think my save is fucked, its now been 13 weeks in game and Nick no longer shows up and no chat is available with anyone about him, is their a way to fix it, everything was fine at first he was coming every 3 days then he stopped

AlbericEtzel

Apr 29, 2017
it should be correct. just in case, how do you enter the offline version of the game ?
Are you a real person? Read the first page carefully. It says block via the firewall. if you don't know how to block it. Type on search bar Windows Defender Firewall. At the top-left side of the Firewall window Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall. Then click on Change settings. It allows you to block or allow your programs. It's at the upper-right side of the window, just above the list of programs on your computer.
If you can't find your program on the list, click Allow another app... below the list of programs. Click Browse... then find your Glamour.exe. Click Open, then select the program's name in the window and click Add if it doesn't automatically add. You should remove the checkmark, thereby blocking the program through Windows Firewall. If there is no checkmark to the left of the program, Windows Firewall is already blocking the program.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
think my save is fucked, its now been 13 weeks in game and Nick no longer shows up and no chat is available with anyone about him, is their a way to fix it, everything was fine at first he was coming every 3 days then he stopped
I had that problem at some point and I've also had the complete opposite which is just as annoying when your trying to get some julia scenes without nick(mostly after you start having sex with nick)....I think its just really really bad luck. I think I went through 50+ game days before he showed up again. could be a bug or it can be the worst luck in the world lol
You can also try closing the game and reloading your save...not sure if that will work....just a suggestion.

akghandiak

Jun 20, 2017
Why is .20 and .21 both for kates story?? i thought he was gonna do Max story line for .21 and then kate for .22 etc...anyone knows why?

May 14, 2017
finally caught up with everything on Kate Path, took bloody ages.
well technically not all is done all i need to do i ope up the last medical committee thing

Rix

Jun 2, 2017
the changelog v18 hints that there are PE and swim classes, but in my questlog it says they arent implemented? Can someone explain it to me, MC is female. Sorry for beeing stupid. Any help ?

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2019
Hello guys! I had a problem when i open the game.... It always loading and it does nothing... Only loading... I already waited fpr more than 10mins it always displays loading screen. Please help me guys... How to get rid of loading screen please tell me

Reactions: makcim334
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes