Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
I have a question regarding v0.20 - maybe it's just me being stupid, but has anyone found out how Alice can visit Kate at home?

I had a short visit from Sophie during the event chain of v0.20, but not Alice - even though it is mentioned in the changelog.
So, anyone can point me in the right direction? Thanks :)

FNineGamer

Oct 3, 2019
Ok don't mean to seem like an idiot but I can't even seem to start the game, all i get is a non stop loading screen. I have the 0.19 offline version if that helps.

No Chance

Jun 13, 2018
Had same problem. Make sure you don't add wardrobe fix (not needed for 0.19 Offline)! Downloaded a clean version and all works fine now.

Sonixplus

Apr 17, 2019
First find and open Proccess glamour-server.exe (Screenshot_1)
Second write the value of your money x2 times. In this example i have 262 $ and i write 524 (Screenshot_2)
After go spend money at Online Cources and search for your courrent money x2 again. (Screenshot_3)
Repeat until only 1 value is shown.
Finally change your desired money at the bottom (Screenshot_4)

Hope it helped.
First I enter the current money by double , then buy something and enter the current money also by double ? Then click next scan right ? Nothing appear on the address at the left panel...

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
I have a question regarding v0.20 - maybe it's just me being stupid, but has anyone found out how Alice can visit Kate at home?

I had a short visit from Sophie during the event chain of v0.20, but not Alice - even though it is mentioned in the changelog.
So, anyone can point me in the right direction? Thanks :)
Was wondering this too....

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
You have to choose the fullscreen version. I have had the same problem with the windowed version
I've always played the fullscreen version 1920x1092.

Well, I guess I'll delete it from my HD once again. Anyway, it's boring and grinding as hell.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, I meant 1080. What does it matter, anyway? :unsure:
Well it was a weird resolution, which would require some kind of custom resolution option via third-party means which could have been causing other issues including your problems regarding the game's performance for you.

Plus, you don't need to play in fullscreen, as long as whatever resolution you play in windowed mode matches your native resolution's aspect ratio.

Also, there's no need to block the Offline version in your firewall. Oddly enough, that causes more problems than it solves with this game.

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes