Seraphi23

Sep 4, 2017
I downloaded this game fresh. By blocking firewall the game dont even start. When unblocking firewall it download files. When pressing the button kitchen or TV it end on couch......please help.
You should be careful with blocking it since the game is client-server, the offline version basically runs the server on your pc, if you block the client wrong it won't be able to connect to it's own server. Only remote connections should be blocked.

Seraphi23

Sep 4, 2017
I'm pretty sure it's a bug, I restarted a new game and first thing I did was going to Ann, he gave me $20 of allowance.
This is annoying, starting new game is a hassle. I'll just wait for the new version and hope it's going to be fixed.

ggermanus

Dec 29, 2018
I have a black boot screen. Turning off the Internet and firewall does not help. What to do? How to run the damn game. Win 10 x64

kriskano

Jul 8, 2017
Ugh, I hate this kind of guy the most...
It seems to me that he's suggesting that we can't have an opinion on anything... cant gives suggestions to authors...
As long you don't cross the line, it's okay to share your opinions to the world, and you sir, don't have the right to stop anybody to shared their opinion either, it's their right.
Where did I say: you can't give your opinion ?
Where ? Tell me ? Really, tell me?

For me there is no question of whether or not to cross a line.
I'm just saying that DS makes its choices, like all of us.
So if he wants to listen to other people's opinions, that's his choice, I don't know what I'd have to say.

But let's stop talking about BB in a subject planned for Glamour. It's two different games.

• Angry
Reactions: Luckzor

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
But let's stop talking about BB in a subject planned for Glamour. It's two different games.
They're not really two different games though, and I don't mean just similar design philosophy and mechanics implemented by DS.
Very early in Glamour's development, it was public knowledge that they take place in the same game setting/universe. However it is now beyond that point, since it started to also become a remake of Big Brother too.
Two remakes for the price of one, and discussion of Big Brother and even DS's original Glamour is more than warranted when this game is as mentioned, a remake of two already abandoned games by the same dev.

Reactions: Hrada and kriskano

silarix

May 1, 2017
It has to run at the same aspect ratio as your system. So run full screen, or pick a windowed resolution that's exactly the same 16:9, 16:10 etc. as your system. Otherwise yeah, the buttons don't work for... reasons.
My resolution is 1900x1200 - I had to switch the game to fullscreen 1600x900 and the buttons works. Thank you.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Anyone got 0.16 save with all the unlocks.. I had 8 or 9 shower scenes with the roommate I think.
I lost my previous save so thats why I am asking

kriskano

Jul 8, 2017
Well done :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They're not really two different games though, and I don't mean just similar design philosophy and mechanics implemented by DS.
Very early in Glamour's development, it was public knowledge that they take place in the same game setting/universe. However it is now beyond that point, since it started to also become a remake of Big Brother too.
Two remakes for the price of one, and discussion of Big Brother and even DS's original Glamour is more than warranted when this game is as mentioned, a remake of two already abandoned games by the same dev.
I understand what you're saying and that's not wrong.
Personally I find that playing a woman is different. After the goal is the same :ROFLMAO:

Aug 6, 2018
I tried that, it's not working for me
can you show me how you do it?
This guys have posted the steps doing it, follow them and you be ok.

For anyone who can't find the variable with Cheat Engine, look for twice the amount of money you have (as of v0.10 offline). Found it by selecting glamour-server.exe, initially scannining for an unknown value , then scanning for changed/unchanged variables (depending whether or not I change them or not. I found going to a shop, buying(changing value scan), then changing location (not changing the value) until you find a not too long a list, which you can manually check
To cheat in the game simply do this: (Cheat Engine 6.8.2)
Attach Cheat Engine to PROCESSES glamour-server.exe not the application itself!!
Then search for your value * 2! E.g.: 80$ -> search for 160, buy a 5$ snack and search for 150, you should find the right address in no time
How to cheat:
*Download Cheat Engine and install it.
*Start up Glamour.
*Start up Cheat Engine.
*Click on the process tab on Cheat Engine.
*Find and select 'glamour-server.exe' and NOT 'glamour.exe'
*Search for a value you want to change and multiple it by 2
Example: First Scan 40 (if you have $20 because 20*2=40) then go to the grocery store and buy an energy drink. 5*2=10 40-10=30 Change the 40 that you put in cheat engine to 30 then click on 'next scan'. This should give you a new value, but if it doesn't then repeat the process until it gives you only one value. That value will be the one you can edit.
View attachment 287286

iluvis

Jun 7, 2017
I have a problem. Sophie gave me the phone before I did Adam path. now I have it in my inventory but can't use it. Any help?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes