Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
OK, for those who can't read or don't understand, what they read:
Here are my saves!
They could be used if you'd share your machine guid as well (it's used as the encryption key):
Code:
\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Cryptography\MachineGuid
Here is how one can export/import the offline saves with a couple of clicks: Glamour Save Transfer Utility v1.3
Here is an example of exported saves (all 0.18 quests complete): https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/10/456567_PackedGlamourSaves-2019-10-28-02-57-17.zip

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
And as for playing a female character being boring - well, it's your point of view. One that a lot of people, seemingly including this particular game dev, does not share.
as I mentioned the corruption of a shy girl simulator game does seem to be a very popular theme among Russians.
Playing a female MC is not boring.But he menage to make it boring.

Reactions: archedio

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
yeah it's just that I m not familiar with Glamour characters only know the bigbrother characters.
Same applies, you can make them friends/cousins/sisters.
Originally they were sisters, then when the option to set it yourself arrived (been since 0.12 I think) they were defaulted to friends - "Bestie".

silarix

May 1, 2017
I downloaded this game fresh. By blocking firewall the game dont even start. When unblocking firewall it download files. When pressing the button kitchen or TV it end on couch......please help.

Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
By blocking firewall the game dont even start. When unblocking firewall it download files.
Yep. Blocking it with firewall makes no sense. It just can't handle no connection errors and silently crashes.

When pressing the button kitchen or TV it end on couch......please help.
I guess the developer doesn't know that aspect ratios other than 16:9 also exist. Try to switch the display/window resolution.

susan4

Sep 11, 2017
wait it said in filter mobile game this game had but where the file for the android/IOS? im confuse:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

kriskano

Jul 8, 2017
When I read some of the comments I wonder if I play at Glamour or if I've gone back in time and played at BigBrother
I played BB, I loved playing it and I was sad when it stopped because the story was good

... BUT ...

Here the topic is Glamour

You play with Kate or Max but it's a different game
Max's story is very similar to BB's ... ok but if he want to change the story, let him do it ... it's HIS game
He decided to start with Kate ... it's HIS choice
He decided to develop more Kate's part ... it's HIS choice

At first I didn't play Glamour because I wasn't attracted to it ... It was MY choice
Now I've no problem with Kate's story. I think that is a good story ... it's MY choice
I'm not a fan of the Max part because it looks too much like BB ... it's MY choice
One day maybe I'll change my mind... and it'll be MY choice

You don't like this game ... it's YOUR choice
You prefer to play with guys ... it's YOUR choice
And it's YOUR choice to continue playing at Glamour or go play at something else

And one last thing BB it's over ... BB is dead

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
When I read some of the comments I wonder if I play at Glamour or if I've gone back in time and played at BigBrother
I played BB, I loved playing it and I was sad when it stopped because the story was good

... BUT ...

Max's story is very similar to BB's ... ok but if he want to change the story, let him do it ... it's HIS game

At first I didn't play Glamour because I wasn't attracted to it ... It was MY choice
Now I've no problem with Kate's story. I think that is a good story ... it's MY choice
I'm not a fan of the Max part because it looks too much like BB ... it's MY choice

And it's YOUR choice to continue playing at Glamour or go play at something else

While that is all fine and dandy its also YOUR choice to read those comments or ignore them. Cause if BB teached you anything at all its that regardless of what you will write and post no one will actually listen to you for the same fact they didnt with BB.

Thats because DS milking his patreons as he did with BB and postpone juicy updates as long as he could until the patreons almost rioted back then. And when Patreon pulled the plug he had to make the mom fuckable or he would have lost way more patreons then he did while abandoning BB.

And people are still mad at DS for not finishing BB or keep developing it like DMD devs did by advertising it on another platform then patreon.

Still i agree with you 100%.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
I downloaded this game fresh. By blocking firewall the game dont even start. When unblocking firewall it download files. When pressing the button kitchen or TV it end on couch......please help.
It has to run at the same aspect ratio as your system. So run full screen, or pick a windowed resolution that's exactly the same 16:9, 16:10 etc. as your system. Otherwise yeah, the buttons don't work for... reasons.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019

... BUT ...

Ugh, I hate this kind of guy the most...
It seems to me that he's suggesting that we can't have an opinion on anything... cant gives suggestions to authors...
As long you don't cross the line, it's okay to share your opinions to the world, and you sir, don't have the right to stop anybody to shared their opinion either, it's their right.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
Yep, still not working. In fact, I have no clue how other players are talking about it like it is working. All I've been hearing is "enable it through firewall" or "disable it through firewall" without really pointing out how...
did you try run the game exe on C:\Users\<YOUR-USERNAME>\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\Glamour\
as I know when I downloaded the file and tried to run it form there is was not working all got was loading. but then I opened up the C:\Users\<YOUR-USERNAME>\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\Glamour\and clicked on the exe there and it worked 1st time

May 14, 2017
I am doing the Female path only is their PE/Gym stuff added yet cause I have not gotten it yet and if their is where/when does it start

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes