UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
hello, 21 is for BB ?

Oh, it's 2 update for Kate and 1 for Max right ?

Last edited:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I have big issues playing this game. It's really unresponsive: most of the times it doesn't happen anything when I click on icons. Does anyone have the same problem?

I'm using Windows 10, playing this offline version (I'm blocking it via firewalls)

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
I have big issues playing this game. It's really unresponsive: most of the times it doesn't happen anything when I click on icons. Does anyone have the same problem?

I'm using Windows 10, playing this offline version (I'm blocking it via firewalls)
You have to choose the fullscreen version. I have had the same problem with the windowed version

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
really how can i get money from BIG BROTHER... i already put 3 cam.. still no income
I think you need some viewers who watch the online feeds of the cams. The game said something about tokens the MC has to spend. But I still dont know how I get these tokens.

Aug 6, 2018
someone know how to enable money cheat ?
I cant find
glamour-server.exe. only just the Glamour.exe oddly enough.
Can I not cheat if using max?
First find and open Proccess glamour-server.exe (Screenshot_1)
Second write the value of your money x2 times. In this example i have 262 $ and i write 524 (Screenshot_2)
After go spend money at Online Cources and search for your courrent money x2 again. (Screenshot_3)
Repeat until only 1 value is shown.
Finally change your desired money at the bottom (Screenshot_4)

Hope it helped.

Reactions: yooyoo and NanoNani

CalciumCarbonate

Nov 22, 2019
I cant find
glamour-server.exe. only just the Glamour.exe
First find and open Proccess glamour-server.exe (Screenshot_1)
Second write the value of your money x2 times. In this example i have 262 $ and i write 524 (Screenshot_2)
After go spend money at Online Cources and search for your courrent money x2 again. (Screenshot_3)
Repeat until only 1 value is shown.
Finally change your desired money at the bottom (Screenshot_4)

Hope it helped.

Reactions: VIPJörg
May 25, 2017
i am stucked on that fcking endless loading loop. i tired different resolutions, full screen/windowed mode, blocked/allowed access in firewall, turned off antivirus and internet, restarted game twenty times and nothing...it's impossible to start this so called "game". so....does anybody have idea what can i do to start this shit?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes