ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
I started this game during V.18 and have yet to see any of the scenes or people in the preview images.
How long do i have to waste my time in this stupid house before i get to actually do stuff?
or are those images just click bait and im permanantly stuck in this house repeating the same dialog day after day after day?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I started this game during V.18 and have yet to see any of the scenes or people in the preview images.
How long do i have to waste my time in this stupid house before i get to actually do stuff?
or are those images just click bait and im permanantly stuck in this house repeating the same dialog day after day after day?
They are in there all right.

Are you playing as Max or Kate?

Max = I don't know - someone else can help, I've never played his route.

Kate = Talk to Julia till all conversations are finished. Try different rooms and different times. Sleep till day 2.
Day 2, at some stage during the day it will auto start a conversation about the new uniform (as long as you are in the house and not sleeping )
Day 3, around 7:30 it will start a conversation about why you are not in school yet... from there have fun.

Also search this thread, there are plenty of links to the walk through / guide.

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
They are in there all right.

Are you playing as Max or Kate?

Max = I don't know - someone else can help, I've never played his route.

Kate = Talk to Julia till all conversations are finished. Try different rooms and different times. Sleep till day 2.
Day 2, at some stage during the day it will auto start a conversation about the new uniform (as long as you are in the house and not sleeping )
Day 3, around 7:30 it will start a conversation about why you are not in school yet... from there have fun.

Also search this thread, there are plenty of links to the walk through / guide.
I'm playing as Max. I'm on day 81 0r 82.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I can't invite Alice to cafe.
If it's "I already have plans" that's normal. She'll eventually NOT have plans.
If, on the other hand there's no option, this may also be normal - depending on the time of day.
You can only invite people to the café on a school morning or between classes. Any later than second class, it's too late.
Sometimes the option will disappear if you just talk to them before you invite them anywhere.

gost2005

Mar 5, 2019
If it's "I already have plans" that's normal. She'll eventually NOT have plans.
If, on the other hand there's no option, this may also be normal - depending on the time of day.
You can only invite people to the café on a school morning or between classes. Any later than second class, it's too late.
Sometimes the option will disappear if you just talk to them before you invite them anywhere.
Thanks.
Actually, whenever I ask something, post the comment and ALT+TAB and return the game, I become able to do what I just asked. That's really weird. :)

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes