Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
No need. All the images are plain jpgs without extension. Location: "Game_dir"\Glamour_Data\StreamingAssets\
You can also easily make a batch file to rename them. Create a txt file, type "ren * *.jpg" in it without quotes. Rename the file to .bat and click on it.

Peccable

Dec 18, 2018
How do I go to the cafe with one of the fellow students? In previous versions if Kate appointed a date it started automaticalla after classes, but now it doesn't happen/ What do I miss?

Reactions: Paltergeist

Narium

Nov 28, 2017
It has been mentioned before. All you need to do is change the filename extension to .png or .jpg to view the images. This doesn't work with the files named thumb, because they probably aren't image files. Best to use a batch converter so you don't have to go in and edit every file individually. Then you can proceed to enjoy all the images.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Удали папку C:\*\*\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\glamour\images открой файл *.bat и у тебя извлекутся все графические файлы из корневой папки
Delete the folder C:\*\*\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\glamour\images open the file *.bat and you will extract all the image files from the root folder

Dragondraken

Aug 31, 2018
Having a bit of an issues with the Progress Quest.. Even though I have quite a high optional quest counter for all the possible unique events with Nick and Julia, My progress is not moving forward to the next step.

Glamour- Progress Stuck.png
Fyi, I had talked with Julia once regarding Kate talking to Nick about a bit open mindedness. But I'm stuck from there onwards...

Any kind soul can help me with this please?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Having a bit of an issues with the Progress Quest.. Even though I have quite a high optional quest counter for all the possible unique events with Nick and Julia, My progress is not moving forward to the next step.

Fyi, I had talked with Julia once regarding Kate talking to Nick about a bit open mindedness. But I'm stuck from there onwards...

Any kind soul can help me with this please?
The whole thing about that quest is that it was supposed to encompass a much larger part of the game than is currently available.
The problem with it is that it can sometimes take a LONG time for an event to fire... Or even fire the one you're looking for. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Keep your save for the next release when you get tired of a quest that shouldn't have been released in the nonsensical state it currently is.

TL;DR: Keep trying. when Nick stays over and Julia's not in her room or the shower (back yard), get in there. A good time to aim for is roughly 6-6:10AM.

Dragondraken

Aug 31, 2018
The whole thing about that quest is that it was supposed to encompass a much larger part of the game than is currently available.
The problem with it is that it can sometimes take a LONG time for an event to fire... Or even fire the one you're looking for. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Keep your save for the next release when you get tired of a quest that shouldn't have been released in the nonsensical state it currently is.

TL;DR: Keep trying. when Nick stays over and Julia's not in her room or the shower (back yard), get in there. A good time to aim for is roughly 6-6:10AM.
Mate, I have been trying to progress in this specific quest for more than 70 in-game days... And the event still hasn't triggered.. I even followed the Glamour walkthrough guide provided and saw I am already past the minimum requirement for the event with Julia & Nick to take place... Sigh...

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes