dusan

Mar 8, 2017
When the uniform checkup is semirandom. It'll always happen in the morning - but which morning is what's random.
To maximise your chances, hide in the toilet every school morning until about 7:57. Any later than that will leave you late for class. You have a grace period of a few minutes but don't push it.
There's Sweet Fanny Adams to do with the time until second class.

Jon85, everybody on this thread knows it's a huge grindfest. What was the point in telling people what they already know?
thanks dude you help me a lot... can you tell me how to finish college committee and unlock basement events?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
any help?
You need to start the voting for punishments and that's going to take a couple of weeks to finish.
Use your laptop and click College -> Current Rules -> Punishments
There should be an option to start the voting process.
You're going to need to get Veronica's support to implement each additional rule.

I don't think College Committee can be finished yet.

satida

Jan 14, 2018
You're at 6 midnight events out of 15 and you need to be at 11. You might not have the bdsm gear in the basement, so you need to come back from school at 11:00. Once you have the bdsm gear, talk to julia about it twice, then the midnight events will start happening.
do you have to get all the shower/bath events before the bdsm gear shows up? the guide says most are optional. but the gear wont show up for me.

Edit: nvm, finally got it after a few in-game weeks.

Last edited:

dusan

Mar 8, 2017
You need to start the voting for punishments and that's going to take a couple of weeks to finish.
Use your laptop and click College -> Current Rules -> Punishments
There should be an option to start the voting process.
You're going to need to get Veronica's support to implement each additional rule.

I don't think College Committee can be finished yet.
thanks dude you help me a lot, finally i complete everyting...

uhtredviking

Sep 30, 2017
I was an orphan of BB game, started to play this game now on Max path, but doesn't understood if its possible "cheat" on money...

With the engine when i scan, it shows 200 items with the money number (x2). How to know what's the money?

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
I was an orphan of BB game, started to play this game now on Max path, but doesn't understood if its possible "cheat" on money...

With the engine when i scan, it shows 200 items with the money number (x2). How to know what's the money?
Yes it will be possible in the future using the cheat engine method though right now don't think it is feasible since you don't have any money. Theoretically you can just it will take a lot longer to get the 0 result to a small sample then just pick the right one for the money. As for how do you which one. Say you have $500 search for 1000. Go buy an energy drink. Now you have $495? Take 495x2. Put in 990 for the search then update the results. There should be less. Keep buying a energy drink and updating the search sing the amount of money you have x2 until there is only one option left. That's the $. If you want $50000 put in 100000 for the value. Same would apply to your stats as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: uhtredviking

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
Ann: Max, why you sleep naked? And why you have hard co.. hard on?
Max: There is so hot.. and my boxers are rubbing. My boxers are too small for me.
Ann: Oh.. I see.. It is gro.. Eh.. I mean that you are grown up.
Max: Yes it.. I am.
Ann: But, why you have hard on?
Max: Oh.. I saw sexual dream.
Ann: Ok. But your sister can't see you like this.
Max: But she sleep naked too.
Ann: Yes, I see. It is wrong too. I buy new bigger boxers for you.
Max: But there is so hot.
Ann: You can get used to it.
Max: What about Lisa? She sleep without bra.
Ann: I buy new bra for she. She's breasts are grown up like your.. penis.
Max: Yes, I see it too.
Ann: Don't look your sister's tits and put some pants on. I don't want see your big cock.
Max: Oh.. it is big?
Ann: Yes it is and.. I go now.
Max: Bye.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

uhtredviking

Sep 30, 2017
Yes it will be possible in the future using the cheat engine method though right now don't think it is feasible since you don't have any money. Theoretically you can just it will take a lot longer to get the 0 result to a small sample then just pick the right one for the money. As for how do you which one. Say you have $500 search for 1000. Go buy an energy drink. Now you have $495? Take 495x2. Put in 990 for the search then update the results. There should be less. Keep buying a energy drink and updating the search sing the amount of money you have x2 until there is only one option left. That's the $. If you want $50000 put in 100000 for the value. Same would apply to your stats as well.
Thanks you, kind sir! It works. :)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Ann: Max, why you sleep naked? And why you have hard co.. hard on?
Max: There is so hot.. and my boxers are rubbing. My boxers are too small for me.
Ann: Oh.. I see.. It is gro.. Eh.. I mean that you are grown up.
Max: Yes it.. I am.
Ann: But, why you have hard on?
Max: Oh.. I saw sexual dream.
Ann: Ok. But your sister can't see you like this.
Max: But she sleep naked too.
Ann: Yes, I see. It is wrong too. I buy new bigger boxers for you.
Max: But there is so hot.
Ann: You can get used to it.
Max: What about Lisa? She sleep without bra.
Ann: I buy new bra for she. She's breasts are grown up like your.. penis.
Max: Yes, I see it too.
Ann: Don't look your sister's tits and put some pants on. I don't want see your big cock.
Max: Oh.. it is big?
Ann: Yes it is and.. I go now.
Max: Bye.
Wow, such levels of engrish. I take my hat off to you, sir.

Reactions: groq
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes