WizD

Apr 28, 2018
Can't save. Pls help
Go to ..../appdata/locallow/sandlust games ltd and copy the save folder to desktop or where ever then delete that sandlust games ltd folder then start a new game and save a game then go back to ..../appdata/locallow/sandlust games ltd delete the saves folder and move over the one you backed up. Should work after that. Also if you have an issue with any games try using the search bar and set it to search this post or forum respectively if you're having the issue chances are someone else had it too. That's how I learned to fix the non save issue.

Reactions: SlowDance

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Bigbrother was recognized for Ann and max story line not for the side characters..and for Glamour without em i can see the game bright radiant glamouring light diminish with every second.

markeen

May 2, 2018
:cry: I'm in hell of a journey on how to save my progress in glamour and my output log txt saying...

ERROR: The system was unable to find the specified registry key or value.

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

{ Error: Command failed: %windir%\sysnative\cmd.exe /c %windir%\System32\REG QUERY HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Cryptography /v MachineGuid

Filtering saves

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

Found 0 saves for kate

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
does this game have cheat money ?
Yes with cheat engine look at uhtredviking's post replying to me on this page for more detail but the link is on 433 that link shows how to use cheat engine with the game. In the future use the search option provided by F95 it will save everyone involved time and you will get an immediate answer.

Last edited:

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
:cry: I'm in hell of a journey on how to save my progress in glamour and my output log txt saying...

ERROR: The system was unable to find the specified registry key or value.

{ Error: Command failed: %windir%\sysnative\cmd.exe /c %windir%\System32\REG QUERY HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Cryptography /v MachineGuid

Filtering saves

Found 0 saves for kate
Try looking three posts up from your post. Don't know if it will solve this or not. Fingers crossed.

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
what to do next? waited many days, nothing happened.
Sit in the bathroom and repeatedly shower or bathe for days and weeks or you can just play the game and eventually you might complete it. It doesn't matter as far as I know.

comanderx

Feb 9, 2018
Go to ..../appdata/locallow/sandlust games ltd and copy the save folder to desktop or where ever then delete that sandlust games ltd folder then start a new game and save a game then go back to ..../appdata/locallow/sandlust games ltd delete the saves folder and move over the one you backed up. Should work after that. Also if you have an issue with any games try using the search bar and set it to search this post or forum respectively if you're having the issue chances are someone else had it too. That's how I learned to fix the non save issue.
thanks, it worked

D

Deleted member 1859334

Hey guys ! I need your help.
I'm stuck with the special chemistry quest. I have to use the pill at night but I don't find how tu use it. Can you help me pls

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Posts for 0.19, 0.20 and 0.22.
So nothing new in 0.21 then. :p
But I am glad to see Max actually getting to DO something.
Nah.The real game for Max will be in 2021.In next 3 updates I don't expect much progress.Maybe with the exception of Kira.
But we definitely are way behind BB shedule.Otherwise Max will be already fucking Kira.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes