Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Having a bit of an issues with the Progress Quest.. Even though I have quite a high optional quest counter for all the possible unique events with Nick and Julia, My progress is not moving forward to the next step.

View attachment 501666
Fyi, I had talked with Julia once regarding Kate talking to Nick about a bit open mindedness. But I'm stuck from there onwards...

Any kind soul can help me with this please?

You're at 6 midnight events out of 15 and you need to be at 11. You might not have the bdsm gear in the basement, so you need to come back from school at 11:00. Once you have the bdsm gear, talk to julia about it twice, then the midnight events will start happening.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Mate, I have been trying to progress in this specific quest for more than 70 in-game days... And the event still hasn't triggered.. I even followed the Glamour walkthrough guide provided and saw I am already past the minimum requirement for the event with Julia & Nick to take place... Sigh...
It took me 100+ days to finish everything. I'm currently at around 300 days in game and I don't plan on going back through the "Progress" quest again any time soon.
I think Microtom might have hit the nail on the head. Frankly, I don't see how you could have missed that event.

EDIt: PFFFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHA FEDOR IS TRYING TO FUCK KATE FOR FREE!

Last edited:

Dragondraken

Aug 31, 2018
You're at 6 midnight events out of 15 and you need to be at 11. You might not have the bdsm gear in the basement, so you need to come back from school at 11:00. Once you have the bdsm gear, talk to julia about it twice, then the midnight events will start happening.
Thanks buddy... Have been trying that out too... Fingers crossed. :p

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
Hey guys I saw somewhere here saves and tool to import them.
Can you please hint me where to look?
I cant stand replaying the whole thing.
Or better yet please share full save prior to last update (with said tool ofc.)

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
Now all we need is some good Samaritan to use this thing and to share his progress up to the 0.20 start.
That would be a true New Year treat (y)

ftp321

Dec 27, 2018
What does
Glamour tries to download files after the start make sure you disconnect from the internet or block it via firewall!
mean on the first page? Why does it try to download files?

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
What does

mean on the first page? Why does it try to download files?
As far as I know this is old and false information. Offline version only communicates with another process which it starts to simulate web server. This should not be blocked else game will not work.
This communication must not be blocked via firewall, the internet here plays no role.

If I am mistaken in this, somebody correct me.

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
i dunno how to increase money by using cheat engine, could someone be kind and tell me step by step how to do that.
Literally posted a link to the page covering on the previous page try reading the comments or use the search option. The link will be on page 443. Can't take credit for the initial post though. That is all ops genius.

Reactions: Black Xoul

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
how can i hide during uniform checkup?
any help please
When the uniform checkup is semirandom. It'll always happen in the morning - but which morning is what's random.
To maximise your chances, hide in the toilet every school morning until about 7:57. Any later than that will leave you late for class. You have a grace period of a few minutes but don't push it.
There's Sweet Fanny Adams to do with the time until second class.

Jon85, everybody on this thread knows it's a huge grindfest. What was the point in telling people what they already know?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes