Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Yes the basment is renovated. But I tried 5 times to come back from school at 11:00 but no event happened. It's written that I need to progress with Julia and Nick to unlock these events.
You're there, this is what the walkthrough says you have to do. You already have 11/17 bedroom events, so either you need to ask Julia about Nick or you need to come back from school when the school finishes. Maybe the time changed since the update that extended the school day, but I don't think it did. Try coming back at 13:00 instead of 11:00.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vbickner

Jan 31, 2019
hay guys i am new to the game and wen i downloaded it and started it it gets stuck on a loading screen and wont give me a start screen can someone tell me what to do

Last edited:

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
How do i trigger this everything else is done?

I have been trying a lot of things in school and home but it won't trigger

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Yes with cheat engine look at uhtredviking's post replying to me on this page for more detail but the link is on 433 that link shows how to use cheat engine with the game. In the future use the search option provided by F95 it will save everyone involved time and you will get an immediate answer.
Cheat engine only locks the game on this new patch

D

Deleted member 1859334

You're there, this is what the walkthrough says you have to do. You already have 11/17 bedroom events, so either you need to ask Julia about Nick or you need to come back from school when the school finishes. Maybe the time changed since the update that extended the school day, but I don't think it did. Try coming back at 13:00 instead of 11:00.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh yes thank you ! It was 13:00. I unlocked the bdsm gear

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
Cheat engine only locks the game on this new patch
I used it and it didn't lock it. This is the offline game section don't know if you are playing online. If you are someone posted how to cheat on that as well something about disconnecting from the internet before you make changes. You can search for it in this thread.

Last edited:

Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
save file pls for 0.19 and how to install it , ty
Here is 0.18 save file. I guess there's no much difference since 0.19 had no new Kate content.

How to install:
1. Download Glamour Save Transfer Utility v1.3, run it as administrator.
2. Press 'Import Glamour saves' button and pick the attached zip file, see 'Saves transfered successfuly' message.
3. Launch Glamour, load the save, play.

Optional but highly recommended:

4. While the game is running and the imported save is loaded, switch to Glamour Save Transfer Utility window and press 'Advanced'.
5. Press 'Restore the original MachineGuid'.
6. Switch back to the running game, and make a new save. Then continue playing that new save.

This way the save will be playable but your original machine GUID value will stay intact - there won't be potential problems with other software.

Last edited:
Reactions: JRN

grago

Aug 1, 2017
Delete the Sandlust Games Ltd folder in the ...AppData\LocalLow AFTER you moved the save folder to desktop before starting a new game. The game needs to remake the folder completely when you start a new game. After that start a new game and save then quit the game. Go back to ...AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd and delete that save folder and move over the old one. If that doesn't work you may have to start fresh but so far everyone that's tried it has gotten it to work. Also you don't need to reinstall windows.

If anyone is having this same issue and it's not working to just delete the save folder like it was for me. Then just delete the entire glamour folder in Sandlust games and start a new game where you make a save before you copy over your old backup. That did it for me, figured it might be worth mentioning in case someone is having the same trouble.

Reactions: GC and Dole

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
Hello to all. Changelog says: New events with Sophie and Alice (as long as Kate had sex with Alice at least once). Alice can now visit Kate's house. In the future we will add an option to invite some characters to stay overnight.
Can anyone answer how many times they go to visit? So far Sophie came once, Alice twice. Is this all or is there something else?
On the same note, after first punishment in basement Julia says: "We can still have some fun. This time won't be painful ..." only option is refuse. Question is: there something can be done about that or not? i mean maybe playing sub-route awards "accept" option.
P.S. sorry if grammar is wrong, english is not my native.

Last edited:

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
No no, i mean in BB in glamour so it will come in 0.22 but will it be huge update or some small new things ?
Quote from dev patreon page: "Now, about 0.22. It's going to be focused on Max. This time we're aiming for two smaller storylines: mostly around Lisa, Kira, and Ann. A good chunk of the story beats will be really different from BB, hopefully for the better. We're not going to set any strict deadlines, but we'll try to release it as early as possible. Definitely sooner than this one. We will also try to post a lot more new images and news. "
Trello was updated with new content.
Personally, I hope more to finalize the event "Sophie visits", as there were hints that she was not against punishment in Kate's basement (both as an assistant or punishable).
;)

Last edited:

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
Quote from dev patreon page: "Now, about 0.22. It's going to be focused on Max. This time we're aiming for two smaller storylines: mostly around Lisa, Kira, and Ann. A good chunk of the story beats will be really different from BB, hopefully for the better. We're not going to set any strict deadlines, but we'll try to release it as early as possible. Definitely sooner than this one. We will also try to post a lot more new images and news. "
okay thanks for info

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I don't have any voice in this game. Why?
Because there aren't any voices or music yet. I'm almost certain there will be music at some point but voices are debatable.
Just ambient sound effects, particularly on the map for now. Personally I hope there are NEVER voices in this game. It'd be quite jarring as we can internalise what the characters sound like. Giving these characters voices would remind people of a certain AAA game that has a voiced protagonist whose voice rarely matched the dialogue choices which give the players no uncertain amount of chagrin...

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
Because there aren't any voices or music yet. I'm almost certain there will be music at some point but voices are debatable.
Just ambient sound effects, particularly on the map for now. Personally I hope there are NEVER voices in this game. It'd be quite jarring as we can internalise what the characters sound like. Giving these characters voices would remind people of a certain AAA game that has a voiced protagonist whose voice rarely matched the dialogue choices which give the players no uncertain amount of chagrin...
I agree with you, the voice acting of the characters in this game is absolutely not needed. IMHO there will be enough sound effects like knocking, slap, doorbell and other little things. It would also be nice to hear quality music matched to the situation. But no voiced characters.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes