hamada

Oct 17, 2017
Good evening

I am stuck in version 0.20. in the homework event. I wanted to know how to unlock "Karen said she's going to visit us to talk to Julia. When? Do I have to be there too?" Thank you in advance, I can't find the item to unlock this event

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
Good evening

I am stuck in version 0.20. in the homework event. I wanted to know how to unlock "Karen said she's going to visit us to talk to Julia. When? Do I have to be there too?" Thank you in advance, I can't find the item to unlock this event
If i remember this correctly, go from college to home at 13:00 and Karen will be there.

Last edited:

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
My savior, a thousand thanks :) :), plus it was simple, I am disgusted not to have found this alone
Oh yes, this is one of those things when you do facepalm and think: "It's so obvious why I didn’t do it before." In any case, always welcome.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is there a way to edit the dialogue? (Like those guys doing translations) I've just caught up, and noticed that the NPC mapping appears to be implemented, but thought it might be fun to experiment.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Just had the slowest day yet cleaning the hotel rooms.
2 discarded sandwiches
1 discarded wrap
2 dildos
2 used condoms
1 dildo with balls
And a frigging earring.

sthoner

Jan 6, 2020
good evening, I have unbug with Nick + Julia when I save and reload. Nick then disappears.
Is there a way to correct the problem. ?

Sorry for my english, i'm french.

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
good evening, I have unbug with Nick + Julia when I save and reload. Nick then disappears.
Is there a way to correct the problem. ?

Sorry for my english, i'm french.
Sadly, but no. This problem appeared from the moment these events were introduced into the game and has not yet been fixed.
The best way to complete all the events is to save the game before Nick arrives at around 18:55 and load from there if it did not work out to catch the desired situation in the morning or at night.

Dwarian

Mar 28, 2019
Is anyone else having a bug where it wont let you save the game no matter what you do even starting a new game

sthoner

Jan 6, 2020
Hello and thank you for the reply.

Should I save at 18:55. the very first time I see Nick or every day before 18:55 when I can see Nick? Because during step1 no problem and at step3 Nick disappears.

Thanks for a reply.

leo768

Nov 16, 2017
[QUOTE = "Дварян, должность: 2861051, участник: 1328711"]
У кого-нибудь еще есть ошибка, из-за которой вы не сможете сохранить игру, независимо от того, что вы делаете, даже начиная новую игру?
[/ QUOTE]

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes