Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How much content usually being added like number of render?
Per update? Not enough to make people happy in most cases. Very few actually new renders and maybe one story element. A little NPC expansion here and there. But I've been lead to believe that 0.21 is going to be important for Kate's story while 0.22 (Max) is going to centre around his relationship with Lisa.
Where can i find the Save-Location for Android?
Are you sure you're asking in the right thread? I don't think this game has an Android build. Well, not an official one anyhow. Ask wherever you found your unofficial Android port.

Reactions: Eula25

sha1n

Nov 5, 2018
hey someone have walktrough, I can not get through the game. PLS help me guys <3

Last edited:

tmv

May 31, 2017
I cannot save at the moment and auto saves seem also not work. Anybody with a solution?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I started over with a new PC but Alice still doesn't ask me to go to the cafe after 8 weeks. Have all the conversations that are possible with her and helpt with homework. Can also flirt but does not work.

Alice
relationship 200
Romatic interest 26

The neighbor also only visited once, the rest seems to continue normally. What have I missed?

please help

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I started over with a new PC but Alice still doesn't ask me to go to the cafe after 8 weeks. Have all the conversations that are possible with her and helpt with homework. Can also flirt but does not work.

Alice
relationship 200
Romatic interest 26

The neighbor also only visited once, the rest seems to continue normally. What have I missed?

please help
Meet Alice at school. Wait a day. Chat with Alice twice. Complete A job Step 9, wait until after the gym or swimming lesson and go to the locker room after Alice finishes showering. After she finishes dressing, she’ll invite you to the cafe.

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
has anyone got a full game save with kate as the character and the basement levels unlocked and where she submit to oscar? xx

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
hi, i have finished homework quest, now is possible to chose at the end of punishment Julia or Nick, can i stop for punishment or there are more progress?

raabi87

Oct 1, 2017
hello guys i have a problem, i have enough money but i can't buy the cheapest laptop. does anyone have an idea or is it a bug?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I just tried it for the first time, not sure how far along I am in finishing what is there. Finished the school as I can now change in the locker room but it isn't a option yet. Got the job and working on the basement. For the life of me I can't figure out what to do about the next door neighbor.

Gurzu

Sep 17, 2018
I stucked here. I am trying everting but every option repeting. Is there a bug or do i have to someting else first?

bug.jpg

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Ok I have finished everything but the hint about going to the cafe i think, but for the life of me I can not get it to fire. I have talked to Alice until I never have anything new to talk to her about and I have tried waiting in front of the school for 3 hours waiting 10 mins at a time and she has never walked up to me and asked me to go. I don't know what I am doing wrong or if it is now bugged or something.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I stucked here. I am trying everting but every option repeting. Is there a bug or do i have to someting else first?
You have made it further than I have, I am stuck at the cafe part and can not get it to trigger. YOu have a lot more stuff on your list than I do and I have no clue how you get it to fire. All I have left I can do is talk to the one woman in the hotel. Other than that everytime I talk to someone I have no dialogue options and have to end the conversation.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Do you have the bdsm gear in the basement? If not you need to come back from school at 11:00 or 13:00.

Reactions: pmmddb

sacredsin

Mar 16, 2019
Ok I have finished everything but the hint about going to the cafe i think, but for the life of me I can not get it to fire. I have talked to Alice until I never have anything new to talk to her about and I have tried waiting in front of the school for 3 hours waiting 10 mins at a time and she has never walked up to me and asked me to go. I don't know what I am doing wrong or if it is now bugged or something.
Hi, wait in the Womens Lockerroom after Class, when Alice is finish with Shower after Gym, she will invite you !

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes