Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hi, wait in the Womens Lockerroom after Class, when Alice is finish with Shower after Gym, she will invite you !
Thanks I finally got it to work by skipping class, is that how I can get the other girls to go with me to the coffee shop as well. Go to the locker room and just keep waiting until they show back up? Pity in this version you can't go to gym class yet.

contemat

Nov 22, 2017
That is the correct name and size you sure it isn't correct? I used mega and it worked just fine and that was the zip name
ive been trying to download this game for a long time and even with mega it doesnt worr, ill send u a print of what the mega version looks like

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
idk tell me one so i can download
Either or would work just fine. You'll have to tell WinRAR to open 7z files, though.
But that's a non-issue as you'll be asked on install which types you want RAR to handle.

(Off topic)
I've heard people pronounce it like "Win-Roar" which always makes me laugh. AT them.

sacredsin

Mar 16, 2019
Thanks I finally got it to work by skipping class, is that how I can get the other girls to go with me to the coffee shop as well. Go to the locker room and just keep waiting until they show back up? Pity in this version you can't go to gym class yet.
Hi, the Cafe is show up in the Map ? Then you can just ask the other Girls to go to the Cafe, not need wait in the Lockerroom !!

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hi, the Cafe is show up in the Map ? Then you can just ask the other Girls to go to the Cafe, not need wait in the Lockerroom !!
I have asked but they never show up to go, do you just go to the cafe and they will be there waiting for you? because they say meet them after class but they are never around after class. I took it to mean meet them in school after class.

Gurzu

Sep 17, 2018
I have asked but they never show up to go, do you just go to the cafe and they will be there waiting for you? because they say meet them after class but they are never around after class. I took it to mean meet them in school after class.
If they say ok you have to wait until 13:00 in school. Then they will tel you lets go to the cafe.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Just curious where in school as I have tried waiting all over and never got it to trigger

ok it worked when the boy asked me, so I will try doing the same thing when i ask someone else and since you are helpful, I have the hint go straight home after class to catch Julia and her BF, but I have tried that and nothing. Is it just a random chance?

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If they say ok you have to wait until 13:00 in school. Then they will tel you lets go to the cafe.
Or bum around outside the school until 13:00.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I will be glad when PE is added so Kate finishes school the same time as all the other students. I do like the game, I have put a number of hours into it with out any sex stuff really yet other than the massage. Which says a lot about the game, I normally get bored with games after a couple of hours with out opening up the sex content.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes