leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I cannot save anything. Autosaves works but not the other ones.
I'm playing v020 offline. Anyone can help?

contemat

Nov 22, 2017
Either or would work just fine. You'll have to tell WinRAR to open 7z files, though.
But that's a non-issue as you'll be asked on install which types you want RAR to handle.

(Off topic)
I've heard people pronounce it like "Win-Roar" which always makes me laugh. AT them.
oh shit thanks, it works, the game still downloading on notepad idk why but im able to extract it using winrar and it works perfectly, u just helped me solve a big shit i had going on, i couldnt play a lot of games because of this

tontoman

May 4, 2017
oh shit thanks, it works, the game still downloading on notepad idk why but im able to extract it using winrar and it works perfectly, u just helped me solve a big shit i had going on, i couldnt play a lot of games because of this
Sounds like the file type got associated with Notepad (system thinks it's a notepad file).
You can try a right click on the zip/rar file and do an 'open with..'
Then choose 'default program' and pick your winRAR.
Also on the install of winRAR (or 7-zip) there's usually an option to make it the default program to use to open any archived file.
Then that, when you see those archive file types, you should see the winRAR icon instead.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I wish someone would make a tutorial mod for this game.
I know the feeling, I think it will help a lot once you can attend gym though, since a lot of the right after school stuff i was missing because currently you end school 2 hours earlier than the NPC's

tabletalker7

Oct 13, 2017
I know I am probably stupid and missing something, but I can't seem to meet Julia's boyfriend AT ALL. I am halfway through the process of getting the physical punishments in school and still no Nick.

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2018
I have searched the save issues in this thread first, in case anyone wants to recommend doing that.
My issue is that neither 19 nor 20 are reading my saves? I have one folder for Alex and one for max in my /Appdata directory, but when i run the game I do not get the load or continue option. Only the start new game.
Anyone know what I can do apart from starting over?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So you have gone straight home after your 2nd lesson ends?
I am having the same problem I am starting to wonder if you have to go straight home at 13:00 which is when school would end if you could attend PE class. might try that next.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes