cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
0.22 about Max&Lisa...sick of that already...if they so want to recreate BB why dont just do a separate game. Not that i mind a remake of BB but im playing Kate and its really annoying to waite twice as long for content...cancelled parteon support, this is just bs

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
0.22 about Max&Lisa...sick of that already...if they so want to recreate BB why dont just do a separate game. Not that i mind a remake of BB but im playing Kate and its really annoying to waite twice as long for content...cancelled parteon support, this is just bs
TBH if they were making a BB remake you'd still be waiting just as long. They are making content for two games either way.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Now think about the people playing as Max. They have to wait as long - if not even longer - and the updates that do drop for Max might be as thin as a sheet of paper that's had grease rubbed all over it and left in the sun.

Besides, Max, Alice, Lisa, Kira and Ann now show up in Kate's story so removing them now would only hurt Max players.
And anyone who likes those characters.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
You'd take a bath a bit before Nick wakes up, which is a bit before 6:00.
Thanks a lot, I've tried that but always appears Julia with Nick. Nick alone appears only with Kate taking a shower. I don't know if I have to wait for a singular minute before 6,00 am, a singular day or if must be done any event before that

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I stucked here. I am trying everting but every option repeting. Is there a bug or do i have to someting else first?

View attachment 512885
Probably a bit late for you, but how far are you on the special chemistry and Villa quests?
Also have you gone home straight after class and caught Nick and Julia?

For Nick and Julia, focus on the midnight events... all those others are meaningless and are just scenes.... the only 2 that really matter for progress are Midnight events and the level out of 6 (which is driven by midnight events)

Also keep doing the Villa stuff until you can't go back anymore.
And try take the pill before sleeping, again though that might need more of the midnight events done before it triggers.
Once you've done enough for those to take the pill it should open up the rest and progress is pretty simple after that.

Many of the quests hang on other ones being done or past a certain stage.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Also have you gone home straight after class and caught Nick and Julia?
When exactly? The end of class we currently have which is 11am or the end of school and end of PE class which we can't attend yet? I only ask because I have gone home as soon as the second class ends like 20 times and never once got anything beyond finding Julia in the house doing what have you, but Nick is never there. I am starting to wonder if my game is bugged because the hint tip I have says to do this but I can't get it to trigger.

sacredsin

Mar 16, 2019
When exactly? The end of class we currently have which is 11am or the end of school and end of PE class which we can't attend yet? I only ask because I have gone home as soon as the second class ends like 20 times and never once got anything beyond finding Julia in the house doing what have you, but Nick is never there. I am starting to wonder if my game is bugged because the hint tip I have says to do this but I can't get it to trigger.
ok, you find the Cafe now ? then go to school any day, press "Skip Lesson" then it is 13:00, go straight home and you will meet Nick ! Good Luck !!

Reactions: Nutluck

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
When exactly? The end of class we currently have which is 11am or the end of school and end of PE class which we can't attend yet?
The end of school, after PE. You should go straight home, its a matter of minutes. You should catch her giving him a bj (maybe not the first time, but it gets there)

edit: oops sry didnt see it was alrdy replied to

Reactions: Nutluck

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The end of school, after PE. You should go straight home, its a matter of minutes. You should catch her giving him a bj (maybe not the first time, but it gets there)

edit: oops sry didnt see it was alrdy replied to
ok, you find the Cafe now ? then go to school any day, press "Skip Lesson" then it is 13:00, go straight home and you will meet Nick ! Good Luck !!
ok thanks see that is what was really messing me up. I would go home after MY last class which was around 11am and nothing happened because the hint said right after school. I tried just waiting around to hit 13:00 but I think I was missing it, I didn't think to hit skip lesson after the first class and it skip to 13:00 and then go home. I assume you need to use the fast way home instead of walking? I think it is like a 3 min different in travel time.

Reactions: cuteelf

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
fast travel, to be on the safe side. Not sure whats the purpose of slow travel tbh, never used that myself

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
fast travel, to be on the safe side. Not sure whats the purpose of slow travel tbh, never used that myself
I assume one was meant to be a cab/bus and it cost money but it doesn't seem to cost money.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Linux user only here, perhaps someone can point me in a direction. It works fine using Lutris except it keeps freezing. Any one have any thoughts by chance?
Here's how I run it on linux:

Code:
cd /path/to/glamour-offline/Glamour_Data/StreamingAssets/.glamour-server
wine ../glamour-server.exe
Then, launch wine Glamour.exe from another terminal

It's the only way it worked for me without having to resort to a virtual machine running windows.

Saving/loading takes a few seconds. It looks like it's hung, but isn't.

You can see the output in the terminal running glamour-server.exe
After clicking save in the client, wait for a POST /api/save ... message in the terminal before hitting continue.

The response is a little late, but I hope it's somewhat useful.

Reactions: Mitchwtn and fakk2

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
Here's how I run it on linux:

Code:
cd /path/to/glamour-offline/Glamour_Data/StreamingAssets/.glamour-server
wine ../glamour-server.exe
Then, launch wine Glamour.exe from another terminal

It's the only way it worked for me without having to resort to a virtual machine running windows.

Saving/loading takes a few seconds. It looks like it's hung, but isn't.

You can see the output in the terminal running glamour-server.exe
After clicking save in the client, wait for a POST /api/save ... message in the terminal before hitting continue.

The response is a little late, but I hope it's somewhat useful.
I usually don't run wine directly (via playonlinux or lutris). Will give this a try when I have time, thank you.

Reactions: fsck
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes