vungoc

Dec 19, 2017
He'd still have to go back to Ann to get paid.
The only current alternative is Cheat Engine.

vungoc, wait until Silver writes the coding needed for Max to earn money via the spy cams. That should happen in 0.24.
Seemingly cheat use for online. I play on Androi

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
I wouldn't mind play Kate's story at all, but because Max is also in Kate's story, so maybe I have to play Kate's story too. I want see if Kate jerk off Max's big cock.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I wouldn't mind play Kate's story at all, but because Max is also in Kate's story, so maybe I have to play Kate's story too. I want see if Kate jerk off Max's big cock.
I think you are stunning and brave for so openly owning your homosexuality, but could you please take back a little. I mean all of your comment is literally drooling over male penis, it is a little boring for normal peoples after a while. Thank you, and you are stunning and brave ;)

Last edited:

dpp722

Apr 30, 2019
0.25 and 0.26

Mar 20 at 12:13pm
Plans for 0.25 and 0.26

As many of you probably know, the next two updates are going to be focused on Kate. 0.25 and 0.26 are going be revolving around the fitness club.
Now that Neil's club is out of the picture, it's finally time for Julia to re-open her own place. 0.25 is going to be focused on Lien teaching Kate massage. Some of it going to be explicit, of course. Kate will get to practice her new skill on Alice, Julia, and even Max. In the future, Kate will get to use this skill in many different ways, including earning money.
And that's going to be the main focus for 0.26. Kate will be able to make money by massaging many different people, including some classmates.
Eventually, we want to implement the option to invest in the club to open new events and opportunities, but that's a story for another day.

P.S.: This image is going to be more explicit in the game, but we didn't want to make this post Patreon-exclusive so we toned it down a bit.
As many of you probably know, the next two updates are going to be focused on Kate. 0.25 and 0.26 are going be revolving around the fitness club.
Now that Neil's club is out of the picture, it's finally time for Julia to re-open her own place. 0.25 is going to be focused on Lien teaching Kate massage. Some of it going to be explicit, of course. Kate will get to practice her new skill on Alice, Julia, and even Max. In the future, Kate will get to use this skill in many different ways, including earning money.
And that's going to be the main focus for 0.26. Kate will be able to make money by massaging many different people, including some classmates.
Eventually, we want to implement the option to invest in the club to open new events and opportunities, but that's a story for another day.

P.S.: This image is going to be more explicit in the game, but we didn't want to make this post Patreon-exclusive so we toned it down a bit. :love:
0.25 and 0.26 should have some lesbian massage scenes.:D 1585109347169.png

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
It has been implemented, but I can't remember how I did it. I think it may of had something to do with meeting her by the pool at 17:00?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I added some pictures,if anyone can help me..
Villa is telling you what you need to do.
Medical Office requires you talking to Nicolas.
And I wouldn't worry too much about "Spoilers". It was designed with taking a very long time to finish.

There is a walkthrough, though. Possibly a little out of date but I don't think DS will change how the quests are supposed to work now.

Oct 25, 2018
Villa is telling you what you need to do.
Medical Office requires you talking to Nicolas.
And I wouldn't worry too much about "Spoilers". It was designed with taking a very long time to finish.

There is a walkthrough, though. Possibly a little out of date but I don't think DS will change how the quests are supposed to work now.

I know Spoiler's Quest is too long,I playing online version,but I re-installing windows,and all progress loss :( I start offline version from the begining,thanks for the tips

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes