• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
Does this game have sex? I refuse to believe that a developer could be so pathetic at the bridge of not having any relevant content with a game that has been in development for over two years.

Reactions: Priappus
May 25, 2017
can any1 post some instructions for starting game that really works?
i dont know how many times i tried everything that is mentioned in this thread to start a few previous versions, and absolutely nothing worked....and same shit is happening with this version.

Oct 16, 2017
Am I doing something wrong or? cus when I boot up the game it eternally loads with the loading text as red.

EDIT: Ok fixed it, apparently ControlCast uses Port 3000 so if you use ControlCast then exit that App.

Last edited:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, guys, I need a little help with Max's storyline. I'm playing 0.23 offline version.

So, I'm stuck in the Mentor quest. I gave Lisa the robe, the quest branched into 3 parts but I can't move forward because I can't peek her. I have no idea what I should do to trigger "the peeking scene".

Oct 16, 2017
Well, guys, I need a little help with Max's storyline. I'm playing 0.23 offline version.

So, I'm stuck in the Mentor quest. I gave Lisa the robe, the quest branched into 3 parts but I can't move forward because I can't peek her. I have no idea what I should do to trigger "the peeking scene".
What that means is in the mornings after breakfast, go to her room and peek on her changing for school.

pusikzz

Apr 1, 2018
God stop telling me that you can’t transfer conservation. Those who know what GlamourEdit is, send me the save please.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Thanks.

Well, I'll be bored for a month :cry::sleep:
I'm so sorry, but I laughed. (I'm also so drunk I had to correct it)
I know how you feel, though I do have a plethora of other titles to work through. I also prefer (typed "preger" twice before realising it) playing through Kate's story.
Frankly, I'm a little tired of how much screen time Nick's been getting. Sophie and Alice have made clear their interest in Kate but right now it seems like it's swept under the rug.

In Silver's defence, there's a plethora of characters she could "interact with" but even Candy has had more development than anybody at school. G-Dang patrons. Candy is heavy on story importance and impact but still, I would have liked it more if he concentrated more on existing content and characters rather than implementing new ones such as the (as yet) incomplete "Cheerleader" Questline or the upcoming "Massage Max" line. In reference to the latter, whenever Kate stays over with Alice, Max seems VERY interested in what they got up to the previous night so maybe I should have expected something like this to happen.

I find myself almost wishing there was a Yuri path we could follow when playing as Kate. Maybe there will be, but right now stats like "Interest in Women" doesn't change no matter what, outside of the Glamour Save Editor.
From her experience I can almost tell that she was encouraged to not date -at all, or not see anyone prior to marriage- (and I hugely sympathise with her for this kind of upbringing*) but most people of her age that no matter what would have already "experimented" (and she does have a small interest in women).

* I had a similar upbringing (not quite as strict, but still I experimented).

I just wish that massaging Max was OPTIONAL. Sophie and/or Alice would have found me a lot more agreeable but I guess it's what his patrons want.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes