• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
When Nick is visiting Julia, what is the perfect time between 23:00 and 0:00 to choose to sleep for 6 hrs so Nick can walk in on Kate? I've been choosing 23:52, 23:53 and it was working. Now both Nick and Julia both show up.

nobodyxD

Jul 26, 2019
I have a problem with a side quest "Arachnophobia". The thing is that I throw a spider into Alice's room and after that nothing happens. I tried doing it a few times and I got no results. Does anyone know what am I doing wrong? Help please

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
When Nick is visiting Julia, what is the perfect time between 23:00 and 0:00 to choose to sleep for 6 hrs so Nick can walk in on Kate? I've been choosing 23:52, 23:53 and it was working. Now both Nick and Julia both show up.
RNGesus strikes again.
In my experience waking up between 6:50 and 6:55 worked well but as I said, RNG.

tshizune99

Dec 26, 2017
Help please, I'm having trouble with the homework and cheerleading quests.
For the homework quest, the log says that Karen will come to the house to talk to Julia, but that hasn't happend, either with or without Kate in the house.
What am I doing wrong?
For the cheerleading quest I've completed all events and have over 800 points, how do I end the quest?

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
Is sneaking into Fedor and Neil's rooms mandatory or optional? The reason I ask is I finished the Fedor and Veronica quest without going in his room and getting caught by him.

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
In order to complete Progress (spoilers) I need 2 baths with Kate/Nick and 3 showers. But now Nick won't even show up at the house. What do I need to do? Is there a certain arousal % Kate needs to be at?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
In order to complete Progress (spoilers) I need 2 baths with Kate/Nick and 3 showers. But now Nick won't even show up at the house. What do I need to do? Is there a certain arousal % Kate needs to be at?
No, Nick will randomly decide not to turn up from time to time. I experienced this as well. He'll come back eventually.

tabletalker7

Oct 13, 2017
I had to trick Nick into coming back with some "basement school punishment". Try that.

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
No, Nick will randomly decide not to turn up from time to time. I experienced this as well. He'll come back eventually.
Thank you. I finally finished the quest, now the 0.20 quest says I need to progress with Nick and Julia(not done). How do I start this?

lenksh

Jun 27, 2017
neil storyline? who is neil?
where i can get walkthrough starting from 0.20 for kate?

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
neil storyline? who is neil?
where i can get walkthrough starting from 0.20 for kate?
Neil was added in for 0.23. His storyline is essentially complete with only a minor event being repeatable.

holymoly35cb, let me see your quest list. Usually there's a hint in the quest blurb.

9della, FFS. Read over EVERY SINGLE POST MADE OVER THE LAST FEW PAGES ASKING THIS VERY SAME QUESTION

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I have a problem with a side quest "Arachnophobia". The thing is that I throw a spider into Alice's room and after that nothing happens. I tried doing it a few times and I got no results. Does anyone know what am I doing wrong? Help please
Do it when Alice goes to the bathroom late at night (before she goes to bed). Then go to bed and sleep till morning: She will wake you up.

Hint: check the "Big Brother" thread and have a look at the walkthrough. ;)

Reactions: nobodyxD
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes