May 25, 2017
can any1 post some instructions for starting game that really works?
i dont know how many times i tried everything that is mentioned in this thread to start a few previous versions, and absolutely nothing worked....and same shit is happening with this version.
ok,need to post this again. every possible option with/without firewall, resolution, run as admin, with/without internet, port 3000 is not in use, and still not working. wtf am i doing wrong?

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
Is DS no longer using ? it was a good place to see what to expect, or what has been done.

ebenammi

Jun 26, 2018
There's still about 18 hours until the last time zone crosses the international date line. We still got a bit of waiting to do.

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
ok,need to post this again. every possible option with/without firewall, resolution, run as admin, with/without internet, port 3000 is not in use, and still not working. wtf am i doing wrong?
At this point it's probably easier to run a debugger in the background to see where it's effing up or install the game inside a vm.

Cheers,

Reactions: TheShowstopper

Abaco123

Nov 7, 2017
Apparently giving him 5$ a month will get you the update at the last moment possible; you already made it man, whats the point on hagging on it?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes