Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
ez money!
i pitty everyone still giving him money.
It would be ridiculous if they were making even $2000 but considering the price of their tiers and the number of patrons they're literally pulling 15-30k per month easy to constantly abandon and restart the same storyline over and over again.

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
I feel that if a developer decided to invest more effort in game development, instead of anti-piracy efforts, he would do much better.
Even the AAA gaming industry is losing the war with pirates and it is foolish to think that an independent developer will win this war. The most successful adults game have thousands of patrons even without anti-piracy efforts.

Reactions: Priappus

lionking25

Oct 11, 2017
It would be ridiculous if they were making even $2000 but considering the price of their tiers and the number of patrons they're literally pulling 15-30k per month easy to constantly abandon and restart the same storyline over and over again.
I guess he would earn more if he continued BB, you know BB is the GOAT of erotic games. According to my memory, he lost decent amount of subs after abandoned BB.
I don't know man, if he was tired about BB. He should at least use 1 more update/last update to end it rather saying some patron anti-incest bullshit and instant abandoned it. And now guess what? Max is back with his old storyline. What a drama.

Reactions: Jarul and Priappus

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I guess he would earn more if he continued BB, you know BB is the GOAT of erotic games. According to my memory, he lost decent amount of subs after abandoned BB.
I don't know man, if he was tired about BB. He should at least use 1 more update/last update to end it rather saying some patron anti-incest bullshit and instant abandoned it. And now guess what? Max is back with his old storyline. What a drama.
BB is nowhere near GOAT... Beyond that though they did take a hit at the time, but their tiers are more expensive now than they were and adding bloating this games dev time with the original male, and then Max brought in more than those who left. God only knows why.

InfernalDevil

Jan 6, 2018
Last time I played it there was no "content" only here and there some erotic moment. Is it still the same?
I mean in Akabur there is more "content". It's a shame because the game and graphics are a phenomenon!

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
for us who play the Kate this upgrade is not useful at all? or has some content with it Kate? (sorry my english)

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
pretty much no reason to download it since i play kate routes and want nothing to do with any max storyline and ive also canceled my payments to his patreon site as the story has become all maxcentric for at least the next 4 months or so
You can't pretend to be the only one happy and satisfaid. There are so many people who prefer the Max storyline over the Kate one. Who are you to criticize this? The develper chose to make everyone happy developing both the stories. Everybody has to wait longer. Not only you.

Be more unselfish and have pacience. Please. And be more respecfull with all of us.

Thanks

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Compressed update from v.0.23 to v.0.24 (extract in folder where is Glamour.exe and overwrite files) 95Mb
Compressed v.0.23 (plz don't ask why in menu it shows v.0.17 and better read this) 1.19Gb

Last edited:

Abaco123

Nov 7, 2017
Also in this update there were like 10 new renders, 20 if you consider the same with alternate clothes, can't believe people are fine paying 40-20$ a month for this

nillax

Jun 23, 2018
You can't pretend to be the only one happy and satisfaid. There are so many people who prefer the Max storyline over the Kate one. Who are you to criticize this? The develper chose to make everyone happy developing both the stories. Everybody has to wait longer. Not only you.

Be more unselfish and have pacience. Please. And be more respecfull with all of us.

Thanks
well i was a paying patron until this happened and my opinion can be voiced as i did on the patreon page and here. No the dev decided to milk the max path for all he can. i was involved in the voteing and i know which way it ended with kate winning the poll and the dev decided to ignore his own poll and do the exact opposite to placate the minority. never should have merged the games in the first place. and as i vote with my money ive giving him over the past year or so i voted to no longer waste my money with him on his very lengthy drawn out pursuit of money. not selfish at all and i was pretty clear i wasnt happy.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes