Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Found this comment on patreon:
Quote :- " Not all of 0.26 will be just about QoL", "Kate will be able to walk around the house topless and more", "We will and some new events with Maria" & "We're also adding a periodic maid job in the villa, with new images and dialogs."

Did anybody play the update yet and can confirm that this is in fact not in it? Not that it would enhance the update significantly but the fact that DS initially responded and then ignored this answer got me curious.

Edit: The first comment was "BEFORE you do the 0.27 Update, Could you please KEEP YOUR WORD and finish the 0.26 Update ! " btw.
Those were planned goals, not guaranteed, since DS trys to release the updates every month some things wont make it so due to time constraints only the bug fixes got implemented this time. Apparently many of the new images are complete but code and such to initiate them isn't. Also if you are going to complain about DS not completing his planned goals he pretty much always finishes his planned Kate content and regularly leaves Max's barely touched before releasing the update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Found this comment on patreon:
Quote :- " Not all of 0.26 will be just about QoL", "Kate will be able to walk around the house topless and more", "We will and some new events with Maria" & "We're also adding a periodic maid job in the villa, with new images and dialogs."

Did anybody play the update yet and can confirm that this is in fact not in it? Not that it would enhance the update significantly but the fact that DS initially responded and then ignored this answer got me curious.

Edit: The first comment was "BEFORE you do the 0.27 Update, Could you please KEEP YOUR WORD and finish the 0.26 Update ! " btw.
I noticed that too. I've been waiting for Kate to wander about topless ever since Maria forced her to cover up.

Personally, I'm wondering when he's going to implement the Offline client system that he said he was going to focus mainly on "if he doesn't lose too much from the pirated versions".

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Hey everyone, I "need" a little bit of help. Could someone cheat a save for me? I'm running the game on Linux, and while the game does work thanks to a benevolent f95 user trick, the save editor on the other hand does not work at all.

I'm still rather early and I want to keep my experience mostly vanilla, so I don't need some crazy cheats, but I'd at least like to alleviate a bit of the grind, so if someone around could edit my save to have plenty of cash (and eventually tweak some stats (Lewdness? I dunno) as long as it's not gamebreaking, so far I haven't had to grind for stats but if one of them is gonna cause trouble later on I'd rather not deal with that) I'd be thankful.

I've attached a zip with my save folder, the save that would need tweaking is the slot12 one (for Kate, but I only have a Kate playthrough so far anyway).

Hope someone can do me a solid on this one, cheers.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hey everyone, I "need" a little bit of help. Could someone cheat a save for me? I'm running the game on Linux, and while the game does work thanks to a benevolent f95 user trick, the save editor on the other hand does not work at all.

I'm still rather early and I want to keep my experience mostly vanilla, so I don't need some crazy cheats, but I'd at least like to alleviate a bit of the grind, so if someone around could edit my save to have plenty of cash (and eventually tweak some stats (Lewdness? I dunno) as long as it's not gamebreaking, so far I haven't had to grind for stats but if one of them is gonna cause trouble later on I'd rather not deal with that) I'd be thankful.

I've attached a zip with my save folder, the save that would need tweaking is the slot12 one (for Kate, but I only have a Kate playthrough so far anyway).

Hope someone can do me a solid on this one, cheers.
Kate's stats don't do anything right now, not even the "All grades are 0" bug that still happens. So there's no real point to editing those.
I could but I'm going to have to ask for the machine ID the glamour save editor displays.
The ID used for the zip file displays an "Incorrect ID" error.
But then again, I'm NOT running the game on Linux.

Might be faster to ask l8rdude if the save editor can be modified to work on Linux.

Last edited:

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Kate's stats don't do anything right now, not even the "All grades are 0" bug that still happens. So there's no real point to editing those.
I could but I'm going to have to ask for the machine ID the glamour save editor displays.
The ID used for the zip file displays an "Incorrect ID" error.
But then again, I'm NOT running the game on Linux.

Might be faster to ask l8rdude if the save editor can be modified to work on Linux.
The Glamour Save Editor doesn't display anything on Linux unfortunately. I was hoping the name of the zip file would be the right ID since that was the name of the folder where I found the saves... If anyone has an idea where I could find the valid ID I'll look into it but as of now if that one doesn't work it looks like we're at an impasse.

Would be dope if the save editor got ported, but asking for a full port of the save editor to a platform that has a tiny minority of users and is not even really supported by the game in the first place would probably be asking a bit much from l8rdude.

Don't want to send anyone on a fool's errand, but do you think it would work if you transferred my saves with Glamour-Transfer before editing them?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The Glamour Save Editor doesn't display anything on Linux unfortunately. I was hoping the name of the zip file would be the right ID since that was the name of the folder where I found the saves... If anyone has an idea where I could find the valid ID I'll look into it but as of now if that one doesn't work it looks like we're at an impasse.

Would be dope if the save editor got ported, but asking for a full port of the save editor to a platform that has a tiny minority of users and is not even really supported by the game in the first place would probably be asking a bit much from l8rdude.
Couldn't hurt to ask, all the same.

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Squark

Glamour Transfer (doesn't fully work otherwise) tells me my Machine ID is 1075819e-9028-41d0-b9f5-c067bcbfd6c0, doesn't look like it's the right format but think you could try it out?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Squark

Glamour Transfer (doesn't fully work otherwise) tells me my Machine ID is 1075819e-9028-41d0-b9f5-c067bcbfd6c0, doesn't look like it's the right format but think you could try it out?
That worked. Here's your edited save (you should now have $10685). I'm including a JSON file as well that you should be able to import if needed.
Here's my ID in case you need it: c6c60fd4-393e-4e4a-92b5-60cf9db05d93

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
That worked. Here's your edited save (you should now have $10685). I'm including a JSON file as well that you should be able to import if needed.
Here's my ID in case you need it: c6c60fd4-393e-4e4a-92b5-60cf9db05d93
Unfortunately the save loads, but it still has only $685 on it. Thanks for trying to help either way.

I've uploaded a new zip, where slot2 is the latest file, in case you're up to try again.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Unfortunately the save loads, but it still has only $685 on it. Thanks for trying to help either way.

I've uploaded a new zip, where slot2 is the latest file, in case you're up to try again.
Okay, here's a second attempt.
I think what I did wrong the last time was give JULIA pots of money >.<

Hope this one works.

Last edited:

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Thanks a lot again for trying to help, but this time the saves won't load. At startup it tells me that it can't load slot2 or slot12 saves (something about a bad decrypt) and those saves aren't available. I think it has to do with the fact that the machine id I gave you isn't the one from the folder, but the one from the folder isn't working so...

Conclusion: Save encryption is a bitch, and playing on Linux ain't always easy.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Thanks a lot again for trying to help, but this time the saves won't load. At startup it tells me that it can't load slot2 or slot12 saves (something about a bad decrypt) and those saves aren't available. I think it has to do with the fact that the machine id I gave you isn't the one from the folder, but the one from the folder isn't working so...

Conclusion: Save encryption is a bitch, and playing on Linux ain't always easy.
That's odd.
This is probably going to sound very obvious, but did you put them through Glamour Transfer?
This post is also going to give you a JSON to try importing.

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Sorry, wasn't completely clear about Glamour Transfer, it let me see a Machine ID but beyond that it didn't work. Can't import saves, export saves, ... It basically just launches and tells me the machine ID.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Sorry, wasn't completely clear about Glamour Transfer, it let me see a Machine ID but beyond that it didn't work. Can't import saves, export saves, ... It basically just launches and tells me the machine ID.
Oh.
Beyond this, there's not much I can do.
You may want to get in touch with l8rdude after all.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That pretty much answers the question I posed days ago about whether online classes for Kate are worth it. Sounds like they do nothing for actual game play. Also, her communication skill reached current max just by talking to people at the college. No point in taking those online classes either. Perhaps they're primarily for Max, who doesn't get out much.

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
Yeah sorry I just assumed you were exporting those to my machine ID, didn't know how those tools work.
Thanks for the mentions. The save game editor assumes the save files reside inside the default location (%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\glamour). If it can't find any there the editor won't display anything but the machine id. I never added the ability to select a folder manually but perhaps I should have. I am not sure how you are running the application on linux, but I think even if it could find the saves, the editor itself would not work as it embeds an Internet Explorer WebBrowser component to render the integrated ace-editor. That said...

I quickly threw together a cli version that hopefully runs for you. It requires .NET Core 3.1 to run.

To decrypt:
glamourcli decrypt -i inputfile -o outputfile [-id guid]
And to encrypt:
glamourcli encrypt -i inputfile -o outputfile [-id guid]

If you don't provide the machine guid it will try to read it from the registry. I don't have a glamour version installed right now to validate the save, but the encryption/decryption should be accurate still. Source is included.

Cheers,

d3dx666

May 22, 2019

Don't want to send anyone on a fool's errand, but do you think it would work if you transferred my saves with Glamour-Transfer before editing them?

Do as it is described in the picture, I still do the save editor while doing it ewentuel mus you still change the name yourself in the save e.g. remove imported then it should also work under linux

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes