Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
i didnt get the events with kate none .this for example
This is some fun you have with her after the cam show if you select the option that isn't go to the pool or sleep. I believe it is subject to Kate's energy level and it doesn't happen right away you have to go through several other events first.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
7767 can we get an edit to op saying grayed out option like the phone and cheat are W.I.P and unusable in any version. The amount of questions about it is too damn high.

omega2019

Jun 25, 2018
Completed Cafe De Javu event.
Completed Sofie event.
Asked Alice to go for coffee and she agreed. Yet i cant see Alice in cafe'. Need help. How to progress here.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Completed Cafe De Javu event.
Completed Sofie event.
Asked Alice to go for coffee and she agreed. Yet i cant see Alice in cafe'. Need help. How to progress here.
She'll come see you as soon as she finishes dressing herself after the swimming or PE class. You need to be at school when that happens.

d3dx666

May 22, 2019
Here for everyone who didn't make a save point when Ann Max asked the boss question.

You may have to change the file name, in slot1 or how much you just have the number there and you're done.

This is mainly for the dishes that want to go in a different direction but do not want to play everything again

Last edited:

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
Maybe this question has already been asked, but why doesn’t the work save\load? You can only use autosaves, but they are very rare.
And it’s very annoying that VERY rare events occur when Nick enters the bathroom and Katya takes a shower and bath. All other events have been done long ago, and these are only 3 of 11 and 1 of 11. I have already passed 150 days but have no progress.

Reactions: $Natalia$

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Finally! Neil quest has started while playing Kate. What's not clear at all in the walkthrough is this quest only triggers AFTER the school discipline quests are finished (ie, Karen visits Julia). Once that happens a note will appear in the quest log stating that Kate hasn't had a bottle of wine with Lien in a while. The next bottle picked up will then trigger a scene at the massage parlor....the rest I leave up to you.

h41pa

Aug 7, 2016
im still stuck with those 2 quests . cant advance with Alice anymore ..
Any help?
or this is the end for this version? i ddint get any scenes with alice and kate or kate and max
what im doing wrong?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
im still stuck with those 2 quests . cant advance with Alice anymore ..
Any help?
or this is the end for this version? i ddint get any scenes with alice and kate or kate and max
what im doing wrong?
I think we are as yet not able to complete those quests. Presumably, DS has a lot more planned for those.

h41pa

Aug 7, 2016
I think we are as yet not able to complete those quests. Presumably, DS has a lot more planned for those.
shouldnt i get the scenes wth kate and alice? and kate as cleaner lady?
i mean i see those images inside of the game folder

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Not currently in game. Max can't even earn tokens yet.
OK. It would have been helpful if the text had let us know that we'd reached the end of current content rather than leading us to try day after day to unlock the content. Just when I thought I was making progress with Max and it wasn't going to be so dead.

What's the point of playing Max then? Buying stuff as part of his quests require money and $20 a day and $40 every three doesn't buy much.

Back to Kate. :rolleyes:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
OK. It would have been helpful if the text had let us know that we'd reached the end of current content rather than leading us to try day after day to unlock the content. Just when I thought I was making progress with Max and it wasn't going to be so dead.

What's the point of playing Max then? Buying stuff as part of his quests require money and $20 a day and $40 every three doesn't buy much.

Back to Kate. :rolleyes:
he is only getting half as many updates with the current development schedule so he is going to be lacking in content until Max fans manage to get that changed. The next update will be a Max update though.

d3dx666

May 22, 2019
The next update is 0.27, but there will only be a little new content since, as with 0.26, it is primarily about troubleshooting and quality of life. In addition, this is also the time when DS now releases the new game client, which is offline unless there are updates, that is the only time you have to agree to Patreon (assuming you have at least a $ 5 Patreon) and the client automatically download it. But it is and remains a new offline client that laudt DS should be even faster than the current offline client. And since he wants to avoid the so-called pirates not being able to spread the game, everyone should get the update at the same time.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Found this comment on patreon:
Quote :- " Not all of 0.26 will be just about QoL", "Kate will be able to walk around the house topless and more", "We will and some new events with Maria" & "We're also adding a periodic maid job in the villa, with new images and dialogs."

Did anybody play the update yet and can confirm that this is in fact not in it? Not that it would enhance the update significantly but the fact that DS initially responded and then ignored this answer got me curious.

Edit: The first comment was "BEFORE you do the 0.27 Update, Could you please KEEP YOUR WORD and finish the 0.26 Update ! " btw.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Quote :- " Not all of 0.26 will be just about QoL", "Kate will be able to walk around the house topless and more", "We will and some new events with Maria" & "We're also adding a periodic maid job in the villa, with new images and dialogs."

Did anybody play the update yet and can confirm that this is in fact not in it? Not that it would enhance the update significantly but the fact that DS initially responded and then ignored this answer got me curious.

Edit: The first comment was "BEFORE you do the 0.27 Update, Could you please KEEP YOUR WORD and finish the 0.26 Update ! " btw.
Those were planned goals, not guaranteed, since DS trys to release the updates every month some things wont make it so due to time constraints only the bug fixes got implemented this time. Apparently many of the new images are complete but code and such to initiate them isn't. Also if you are going to complain about DS not completing his planned goals he pretty much always finishes his planned Kate content and regularly leaves Max's barely touched before releasing the update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017

I noticed that too. I've been waiting for Kate to wander about topless ever since Maria forced her to cover up.

Personally, I'm wondering when he's going to implement the Offline client system that he said he was going to focus mainly on "if he doesn't lose too much from the pirated versions".

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Hey everyone, I "need" a little bit of help. Could someone cheat a save for me? I'm running the game on Linux, and while the game does work thanks to a benevolent f95 user trick, the save editor on the other hand does not work at all.

I'm still rather early and I want to keep my experience mostly vanilla, so I don't need some crazy cheats, but I'd at least like to alleviate a bit of the grind, so if someone around could edit my save to have plenty of cash (and eventually tweak some stats (Lewdness? I dunno) as long as it's not gamebreaking, so far I haven't had to grind for stats but if one of them is gonna cause trouble later on I'd rather not deal with that) I'd be thankful.

I've attached a zip with my save folder, the save that would need tweaking is the slot12 one (for Kate, but I only have a Kate playthrough so far anyway).

Hope someone can do me a solid on this one, cheers.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes