PoloSweater

Apr 7, 2017
To reach the Neil scenes, Kate has to complete the quest to stop Neil from opening up a health spa/gym that would compete with Julia's gym. Once that is done, Kate then has the option to earn $100 at the hotel when she goes to Neils room & gets fucked all over!
And how to find neil not really answering the question here. How to find neil I found 1000s of bottles of wine but never the neil event triggered

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
And how to find neil not really answering the question here. How to find neil I found 1000s of bottles of wine but never the neil event triggered
I haven't played the game for a while but the Neil-Health Club quest doesn't have anything to do with finding bottles of wine or cleaning the rooms... I can recall that Sheri has something to do with it though. I just used the quest log (the book icon at the top of the screen) to work my way through the quests. Everything about the game is a grind but the quest log does work - give it a try! ;)

h41pa

Aug 7, 2016
i need some help on max way.
i cant advance with those 2 quest .
cant trigger new scenes with kate and some.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That means you need to work as the cleaning lady and on a different day find ANOTHER bottle of wine. The wine triggers events but you can obviously get only one a day.
If that's the issue, I've found dozens of bottles. Lien talked about the secret guest, but she stopped drinking the wine with Kate, so no more progress. The confusion is the limited English, apparently. It should have been two bottles cleaning rooms, not two bottles cleaning a room.
No but Kate can have sex with her,just like with Julia.
I'm not sure you get it. The question was about MEN Kate could have sex with. Last I checked, Alice and Julia are not men, they're women.
Do you have the bdsm gear in the basement? If not, you need to go to school, click the skip day button and then come back home.
I've had the treadmill and the BDSM gear in the basement for weeks now. None of them are useable so far.
To reach the Neil scenes, Kate has to complete the quest to stop Neil from opening up a health spa/gym that would compete with Julia's gym. Once that is done, Kate then has the option to earn $100 at the hotel when she goes to Neils room & gets fucked all over!
Not sure how to prevent Neil from opening a fitness center since I haven't met him yet--just some vague reference to a special guest. How does one even start the Neil path?

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
yes i can .but still nothing happens
Alice starts her webcam show around 1AM.
The first time Kate should just sit around and watch and eventually open up to doing more stuff.
I don't think it has anything to do with any of her stats.
But I think she has be comfortable undressing in front of other people first.
And had a medical exam that tells her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
how to trigger these scenes
For the first one, you need to be renting a room at Veronica's house. You'll get this eventually if you're following the School Committee quest line (I think). Fedor will come to visit sometimes and they'll have their fun. Find the room they're canoodling in and you can have a peek.
The second one... That's a little more complicated. I think at some point if you're helping Zoe in the medical room there's an event in which Oscar decides to be a jackass. And then another one. I think they catch him in the act the third time and this event follows. Not sure of the actual trigger though. I think it has something to do with the Special Chemistry quest.

Reactions: $Natalia$

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
13f13 In case you haven't figured it out on your own already. I did play through it again and you don't actually pick anything yourself just talk to Lisa around 1 am.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm not sure you get it. The question was about MEN Kate could have sex with. Last I checked, Alice and Julia are not men, they're women.
Then why they are talking that Kate can have sex with Julia?
Make your mind people.

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
how can ı open the cheats
Not at all.
Try Glamour Edit (1st post contains a link) or Cheat Engine.
For Cheat Engine you'll have to use multipliers with the values.
I think to remember: Arousal, Energy and Hunger x200 - Money 2x.
That means: Look for 19960 in CE, if you have 99,8 Energy.
Once found you can edit the values and freeze them. But after a while (I think save/load is the trigger) the addresses will change and you'll have to search again.

BTW: Does anybody have static Cheat Engine Pointers, which will endure even a game/pc restart?

Reactions: zippydan

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Then why they are talking that Kate can have sex with Julia?
Make your mind people.
Exactly!! One person bemoaned Kate having sex with Max. I'm not there yet, but implying that once a certain scenario began, the player had no choice but to have Kate have sex with Max. The next person brought up that there are other men that Kate could have sex with. Then someone added Alice to that list. :rolleyes:
No, at least not yet. He may not appear at all.
If he does, I just hope he's better implemented than he was in BB.
I expect he will appear. He's been alluded to by Ann in Kate's version of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In case you haven't figured it out on your own already. I did play through it again and you don't actually pick anything yourself just talk to Lisa around 1 am.
Yeah, I keep visiting hoping to be invited to the sleepover, but Alice keeps cluelessly saying "too bad you can't stay the night..."
Uh, that's why I'm trying to talk to you, Alice....

Also, I've forgotten how to get paid for the Villa work. I thought I remembered reading that Kate would be paid once a week, but still no such interaction with Alice, at the Villa or at school.

Not at all.
Try Glamour Edit (1st post contains a link) or Cheat Engine.
For Cheat Engine you'll have to use multipliers with the values.
I think to remember: Arousal, Energy and Hunger x200 - Money 2x.
That means: Look for 19960 in CE, if you have 99,8 Energy.
Once found you can edit the values and freeze them. But after a while (I think save/load is the trigger) the addresses will change and you'll have to search again.

BTW: Does anybody have static Cheat Engine Pointers, which will endure even a game/pc restart?
My virus scanners have freaked. They say Cheat Engine contains "RepFileMalware." Does anyone have insight about this?

Needless to say, I've very hesitant to move forward with this step until I learn more. ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes