Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Can you put an image with all the quest? maybe I messed one
To whom was that directed? You did not include any context for your question.
In case you haven't figured it out on your own already. I did play through it again and you don't actually pick anything yourself just talk to Lisa around 1 am.
Now I've gotten to the point that I can't even go to the Villa until I progress with Special Chemistry. In some ways it is good that so much is related, but it can be frustrating too.

I did notice something weird about quest progression. Kate is talking about being asked to wear no panties while cleaning. Julia says she would like to see her with out panties. In my game, Julia has been fingering Kate in the shower for weeks. Her acting like seeing Kate's pussy is a novel thing is strange.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017

Now I've gotten to the point that I can't even go to the Villa until I progress with Special Chemistry. In some ways it is good that so much is related, but it can be frustrating too.

I did notice something weird about quest progression. Kate is talking about being asked to wear no panties while cleaning. Julia says she would like to see her with out panties. In my game, Julia has been fingering Kate in the shower for weeks. Her acting like seeing Kate's pussy is a novel thing is strange.
Something else that's similarly baffling:
While Julia's still trying to "fix" Kate, you can still have Kate willingly change and shower with the other girls after the initial scenes play out. More or less the very next PE class after Kate tells Julia that she could be expelled because she's unable to do that much.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017

Sorry that post was intended as a direct response to someone asking about Max's story not Kate's. I just forgot to tag them in it. I fixed it now.

Reactions: Dragon59

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Yeah, I keep visiting hoping to be invited to the sleepover, but Alice keeps cluelessly saying "too bad you can't stay the night..."
Uh, that's why I'm trying to talk to you, Alice....

Also, I've forgotten how to get paid for the Villa work. I thought I remembered reading that Kate would be paid once a week, but still no such interaction with Alice, at the Villa or at school.
The first half of this are you talking about Max or Kate's game?
The second half is a "bug" DS forgot to program the payment into the game so it was fixed in .26 and you get paid a lumpsum all at once for your work.
How to take that pill when everyone is asleep I just do not have a button for that. And I need that to progress!
There will be a button for it. It shows up late at night you need to have gotten a phone from Sophie and have raised your relationship with the male teacher (I forgot his name)
Don't remember for sure but I believe they are locking behind the regular medical checkups rule in the school.

Yeah there are a lot of quests tied together and others that should be but aren't. Some or all of this was supposed to be fixed in .26 but I don't know as I haven't replayed Kate's story that is a lot of grind that I don't feel like getting into yet.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Please help, I'm totally stuck at the "Big Problem" quest:

Capture.JPG

I have no more movie night with Kira, even after trying for a whole in-game month, she's either sleeping or just watching TV.
I know it's a random factor but c'mon, 4-5 weeks straight and no trigger :mad:

Edit: You need Arousal above 50 to trigger it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Please help, I'm totally stuck at the "Big Problem" quest:

View attachment 673279

I have no more movie night with Kira, even after trying for a whole in-game month, she's either sleeping or just watching TV.
I know it's a random factor but c'mon, 4-5 weeks straight and no trigger :mad:

Edit: You need Arousal above 50 to trigger it.
what are you doing that Max ever gets below 50 arousal? I can't get him below 70. haha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The first half of this are you talking about Max or Kate's game?
Sorry, Kate. I didn't realize Alice had invited Max to her room for a sleepover. I got frustrated with Max wandering the empty house trying to find something to do. I need to return to his game eventually.

The second half is a "bug" DS forgot to program the payment into the game so it was fixed in .26 and you get paid a lumpsum all at once for your work.
Hmm... When do you get paid? I'm running 0.26 and they're talking about paying (and Max is talking about paying extra) but my only source of actual income is the hotel.

There will be a button for it. It shows up late at night you need to have gotten a phone from Sophie and have raised your relationship with the male teacher (I forgot his name)
Adam. OK. I was hoping that the phone icon would become active once I received the pone from Sophie, but it's still nothing more than a camera in the purse (I've used it to take one picture so far).
Don't remember for sure but I believe they are locking behind the regular medical checkups rule in the school.

Yeah there are a lot of quests tied together and others that should be but aren't. Some or all of this was supposed to be fixed in .26 but I don't know as I haven't replayed Kate's story that is a lot of grind that I don't feel like getting into yet.
There are a LOT of things behind that dams that are the Medical Office and Special Chemistry quests. My Kate has stopped trying to see anyone after school and is concentrating on getting in trouble as often as she can to move things along with Zoe.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Sorry, Kate. I didn't realize Alice had invited Max to her room for a sleepover. I got frustrated with Max wandering the empty house trying to find something to do. I need to return to his game eventually.

Hmm... When do you get paid? I'm running 0.26 and they're talking about paying (and Max is talking about paying extra) but my only source of actual income is the hotel.

Adam. OK. I was hoping that the phone icon would become active once I received the pone from Sophie, but it's still nothing more than a camera in the purse (I've used it to take one picture so far).

There are a LOT of things behind that dams that are the Medical Office and Special Chemistry quests. My Kate has stopped trying to see anyone after school and is concentrating on getting in trouble as often as she can to move things along with Zoe.
Alice hasn't but the way you phrased it seemed like you might have been getting them mixed up. The number one thing you need to keep in mind when playing this is interconnected quests. If you get stuck on one quest work on another for a while or repeating recently unlocked actions/scenes for a while until you see some new images, you don't see any new images, or you can't repeat the actions anymore. I know that is a bit confusing and perhaps less than helpful but the game is a grind.

You get paid at school. It happened for me the next day I attended class and click on wait for class Alice came up, explained the situation and gave me 500. I assume this can/will only happen if you have completed the villa quests to the point that you are just repeating the same scenes over and over.

The phone is only usable in specific quests and can't be used by the player yet. It is still W.I.P.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Alice hasn't but the way you phrased it seemed like you might have been getting them mixed up. The number one thing you need to keep in mind when playing this is interconnected quests. If you get stuck on one quest work on another for a while or repeating recently unlocked actions/scenes for a while until you see some new images, you don't see any new images, or you can't repeat the actions anymore. I know that is a bit confusing and perhaps less than helpful but the game is a grind.
Sorry for the confusion.

I hear you. It seems like the whole world is currently hanging on my relationship with Zoe.
You get paid at school. It happened for me the next day I attended class and click on wait for class Alice came up, explained the situation and gave me 500. I assume this can/will only happen if you have completed the villa quests to the point that you are just repeating the same scenes over and over.
So another thing waiting on Zoe. Thanks!
The phone is only usable in specific quests and can't be used by the player yet. It is still W.I.P.
Sigh. It would be nice to be able to schedule dates on weekends. Kate's life is too busy on weekdays, and not enough to do on weekends except sun and watch erotica.

A shapely tree will increase Max's arousal
View attachment 673501
Quite true! We need a libido phlebotomist, someone to transfuse some of Max's libido into Kate.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
i didnt get the events with kate none .this for example
Good question, I haven't seen this scene, and I keep visiting all the time. When I try to talk... always no answer.

The problem with these games is that don't give you hints, and they are made to be played with a walkthrough.

I found very bizarre, goal of a game is to entertain the user not creating an excessive sense of frustration.

I got frustrated in life every day..I don't want a game that contribute to it......
It should be designed in more "user friendly" way

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes