Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
My immediate reaction is I was seriously pissed off and disappointed with the poll and I think it was a bit scummy running it the way they did. That said, I actually don't mind the 1:1 ratio too much if they stick with it.

I came to this to play Glamour (Kate) long before Max was a part of it... the game I came to play is being eroded and I'm "forced" into playing an entirely different game.

What truly pisses me off is the last poll where the got the 2:1 ratio, they never stuck with it, there where a few (maybe at least one, but it felt like more) occasions where they did 2 max in a row even after him losing the vote. I think they should have acknowledged this and gone with 2 more Kate as promised and then 1:1. Now it's 2:2 then vote again to rig it more. FFS just do the 1:1 and stick with it for a while.

I love the Kate story and version, I've not tried the max route at all, I tried the previous BB but quit it fairly soon. Honestly I'm at a point now where if there was a remake of the kate story by someone else with good enough renders I'd drop this and go there. I've over the arguments here about which route etc and the 3 million repeats of the same stupid questions every time there is an update.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Some people simply don't want to understand that Glamour wouldn't even exist if Patreon had not banned incest.
There's three important flaws in your reasoning.

Number 1 - They announced they'd be working on a remake of Glamour during BB's development.

Number 2 - DS could have easily changed the dialogue in BB to the "standard" mother -> Landlady treatment. People would have just made a dialogue patch/mod to change it back.

Number 3 - This game has had Kate & Julia as sisters since the beginning. The intro literally tells us that, and they were getting into sexual territory before Max even appeared in Kate's story, let alone became the male MC with the BB remake that's happening.

What's funny about point 3, is that DS even said he doesn't like writing incest, but went ahead and did it anyway with new Glamour. :LOL:

Reactions: Alley_Cat and groq

nim

May 6, 2017
Рецензия: Гламур 2.0 - БДСМ игра.
Цель Главной Героини - заняться сексом со всеми, а в идеале быть изнасилованной группой лиц в душе или туалете и быть наказанной до комы.
Цель Главного Героя - из за отсутствия бесплатного секса, наказать физически и сексуально всех членов семьи в доме в котором он проживает.
Что с автором сейчас не так?

Review: Glamour 2.0 is a BDSM game.
The Main Character's goal is to have sex with everyone, and ideally be gang-raped in the shower or toilet and be punished into a coma.
The goal of the Main Character - because of the lack of free sex, to punish physically and sexually all family members in the house in which he lives.
What is wrong with the author now?
All good! To each his own..

alyath

May 31, 2020
My immediate reaction is I was seriously pissed off and disappointed with the poll and I think it was a bit scummy running it the way they did. That said, I actually don't mind the 1:1 ratio too much if they stick with it.

I came to this to play Glamour (Kate) long before Max was a part of it... the game I came to play is being eroded and I'm "forced" into playing an entirely different game.

What truly pisses me off is the last poll where the got the 2:1 ratio, they never stuck with it, there where a few (maybe at least one, but it felt like more) occasions where they did 2 max in a row even after him losing the vote. I think they should have acknowledged this and gone with 2 more Kate as promised and then 1:1. Now it's 2:2 then vote again to rig it more. FFS just do the 1:1 and stick with it for a while.

I love the Kate story and version, I've not tried the max route at all, I tried the previous BB but quit it fairly soon. Honestly I'm at a point now where if there was a remake of the kate story by someone else with good enough renders I'd drop this and go there. I've over the arguments here about which route etc and the 3 million repeats of the same stupid questions every time there is an update.
Totaly agree with that!
The Dev uses 2 Kate updates Last time just to improve QoL and Bugfixing. And even after this repeat Vote just to get this annoying Max more updates.
It smells like he gets Lazy and just want more Max cause he can use the old Content. Much less work for him so he can enjoy the Summer.
I will look if there will be a Bugfixing update. Cause People reported way too much. If there won´t be an Update, or Kate Stuff will not be worth Time. I must consider skip Patreon and Support of this Game. There are many great Devs out there that deserve it more then DS in current state.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It smells like he gets Lazy and just want more Max cause he can use the old Content. Much less work for him so he can enjoy the Summer.
He hasn't actually used old content yet. Old plot points, yes, but not reused content.
Everything's been done with new renders, and rewritten dialogues, with expanded and/or minor changes compared to BB.

All in all, the work that had been done already with Kate is what would have allowed for faster development of Max/BB remake in Glamour, not old BB.

alyath

May 31, 2020
Ok there is need for a Update, to make things clear.
First things first, I am not upset!
I just see the Problem that 0.28 is so full of Bugs that there will be no time for Updates of the Kate Story.
Because time is limited.
And he uses old Assets. Like the same Backgrounds, and even the Chars can be improrted from BB to the new Engine.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Ok there is need for a Update, to make things clear.
First things first, I am not upset!
I just see the Problem that 0.28 is so full of Bugs that there will be no time for Updates of the Kate Story.
Because time is limited.
And he uses old Assets. Like the same Backgrounds, and even the Chars can be improrted from BB to the new Engine.
I don't understand if you aren't upset about something then what is the problem? Its not like DS can just make all the content and then bug check it. Bug fixes are a part of development if left to long they compound and make the game unplayable or require drastic rewriting of code at the end stages that may break the entire game.
I am no expert but I would guess that some/most bugs people are experiencing may be from them importing their saves and some incompatibilities that causes but I may be wrong. Even If .28 is riddled with bugs the chance that DS takes time out of development is unlikely considering how long it took him to fix the bugs he did.
The backgrounds probably could have been depending on the quality/resolution of the original images and if they were compatible the characters not so much since they are rendered into the images not overlayed on the background like he is doing in Glamour. However at this point all BB backgrounds have been remade in Glamour so not really any point in importing anything now.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
EDIT: There's a newer version: HERE

I've been trying to fix some of the issues with the kate playthrough in the new client. Thought I'd share.

So, here's an unofficial bugfix (sort of):

Just extract the stuff from the zip file into the Glamour-0.27-win directory and overwrite. Standard disclaimer: make a backup first :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S., I only tested this on linux, but don't see any reason it shouldn't work on windows.
P.P.S., Also, haven't tested thoroughly enough. Specifically, haven't tested Max path at all with the new changes. It's possible my changes have inadvertently borked something and introduced some new and exciting bugs :), though I hope that isn't the case.

View attachment no-cheats.zip View attachment cheats.zip

Last edited:

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Is there a way to actually take the pill for the Nick event? Maybe i am missing something how to take the pill after 23:00 when Nick is home, will there be an option or do i take it from the inventory? So far nothing works...

And i really hope with the next update the screen size gets fixed somehow. You cannot even see all character or stats. That sucks big time...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I don't understand if you aren't upset about something then what is the problem? Its not like DS can just make all the content and then bug check it.
In all fairness, it doesn't look like there was much in the way of any testing done for the new client, beyond "does it run?".

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
In all fairness, it doesn't look like there was much in the way of any testing done for the new client, beyond "does it run?".
Yeah but I don't think he does much testing to begin with. That aside it's so weird how different the experience is with the new client. Some cant really do anything without a mod to fix it and then I had no problems my saves even showed up automatically. I even started playing the offline game originally and went to the online and my saves showed up when they shouldn't have. I am curious to know why if anyone has a theory.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Snugglepuff

wes05

Jul 1, 2020
I assume you don't have the bdsm gear in the basement... You need to go to school and skip classes, then come back home without delay.
I've got a few pieces of equipment in the basement, and when I head home from school I see Julia giving nick a beej, is that what you mean?

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Poll number 2 ask for Kate's bdsm preference and win balance but i remember only Kate submissive (with Neil,sister,karen,Fedor,Nick) when is dominant?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes