Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
What a disgusting developer, he repeated the same poll over and over until he get the result he wanted. I dropped this game, and hopefully many other people will wake up.
did you completely ignore the part where even though he got the result he wanted he was still going to have another poll in four months to give supporters the chance to change it if they don't like it?

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
It may be at other places, depending on your resolution, and Monitor. And it seems to be a bit laggy, so after each try wait a little bit.
So, You follow the procedure described in the page 588 or 589 (" Ctrl Shift i" together etc), and you can see, with your computer wich area is covered by the blue square, and you must click out of this surface.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
did you completely ignore the part where even though he got the result he wanted he was still going to have another poll in four months to give supporters the chance to change it if they don't like it?
Pretty sure he did, people love to complain about everything.

I'm quite happy with the changes to be honest. DS now has to speed things up a bit (not that I think Max's stuff needed the boost) and the 50/50 is a god send as well.

In 0.30 I'm playing this, hopefully my pacience will be rewarded.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017

I'm quite happy with the changes to be honest. DS now has to speed things up a bit (not that I think Max's stuff needed the boost) and the 50/50 is a god send as well.

its just that I see people complaining about how Max doesn't have any supporters and DS should focus on Kate and then get mad when they are proved wrong. It wouldn't matter what DS wanted the results to be, if his supporters didn't want it too they wouldn't vote for it and it wouldn't have changed.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
its just that I see people complaining about how Max doesn't have any supporters and DS should focus on Kate and then get mad when they are proved wrong. It wouldn't matter what DS wanted the results to be, if his supporters didn't want it too they wouldn't vote for it and it wouldn't have changed.
We're not going to lie, we wanted this option for a while now, which is why we kept making the same poll over and over again. But we can't just never make this poll now that we finally got the result we wanted, that wouldn't be fair, wouldn't it?

He even admit it's a scam, would be nice if you stop putting your head in the sand. I have to admit, it is a very dedicated asshole move. Naughty Dog 2.0. don't answer, i put the topic ignore list, i'm done with this manipulative asshole.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
We're not going to lie, we wanted this option for a while now, which is why we kept making the same poll over and over again. But we can't just never make this poll now that we finally got the result we wanted, that wouldn't be fair, wouldn't it?

He even admit it's a scam, would be nice if you stop putting your head in the sand. I have to admit, it is a very dedicated asshole move. Naughty Dog 2.0. don't answer, i put the topic ignore list, i'm done with this manipulative asshole.
Even if you are going to ignore it. I will reiterate for those who don't quite understand. It doesn't matter what DS wanted. He could have put it to a vote on a daily basis and if a majority (for when there are only two choices) or plurality (when there are three or more choices) of his supporters didn't want it it would not have happened. If you don't like the results of this poll wait four months and vote.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
When a topic gets put on a user's ignore list, you just know they've talked themselves into a corner they can't talk themselves back out of.

Waiting four months is actually kind of fair. It lets the developer make new content and gives him time to gather feedback.
I'll just be happy if 0.28 works as it should.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

If that speed up and 50/50 means more Alice I am 100% for.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
In Russia, voting day for the new constitution
В России день голосования за новую конституцию

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If that speed up and 50/50 means more Alice I am 100% for.
More Alice would be nice, but I'm all for more Sophie. More content for her has been teased for about 6 months now.
But nothing, NOTHING can match the "we'll add the clinic in the near future" which was posted two years ago, give or take.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Not yet. Can you tell me how to start her branch line.
Assuming that's where you're stuck, you need to go to school, click the skip classes button and come back home without delay. Karen should be there at Julia's house.

But maybe it isn't where you're at. You should look at the walkthrough.

ofkrose

Dec 21, 2019
Assuming that's where you're stuck, you need to go to school, click the skip classes button and come back home without delay. Karen should be there at Julia's house.

But maybe it isn't where you're at. You should look at the walkthrough.
Most of my walkthrough is stuck at the bottom of the screen and can't pull it down and view it.:cry:

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes