Fr1nge

Dec 2, 2017
what's new in this 27th version ?!?!?! ... i transferred the safes from 25th to 27th but nothing new is happening in kate's story.
just the many bugs that came up

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
0.26 was still super, 0.27 is a disaster for me too, too bad :unsure:(n)
0.26 was (pointless) bugfixes... What was so super about that???

Honestly, 0.26 should have been the new client, and 0.27 should have been the bugfixes... 'Cause 0.27 really needs it, especially as Kate from what I'm seeing so far.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
0.26 was (pointless) bugfixes... What was so super about that???

Honestly, 0.26 should have been the new client, and 0.27 should have been the bugfixes... 'Cause 0.27 really needs it, especially as Kate from what I'm seeing so far.
Someone have the 0.26 version ?

alyath

May 31, 2020
Sry for all Bug-Reporter.

Started the Kate Route again, played a couple of Hours and no Bugs.
- I can answer the Questions, but they are laggy.
- Can buy the Butt-Plug
- Can buy all Laptops
- So Far I can trigger all Events in Class and at Home.

Played on Patreon 0.27 Offline Version.
with 1920x1080 on Windowed Mode

It is Laggy, and Sometimes I need to try again cause of the Laggs I miss the Right Spot.
Definetly DS need to work on this!!! And I see why the Bugs are Reported. But it seems the Engine is just Laggy and the Triggers are not on Point. But with trial and Error you can figure out the right point to click.

And don´t missunderstand me: I totaly agree with that the Version has Problems and Errors. And the Dev need to work on it.
But with a new Client I expected that this Version has Bugs. (Like no Save transfer without Tools, Tricks and a lot of Work)
So I decide for myself just to be patient. Give some other Games a Shot. and wait until next Month with some new Stuff too.

alyath

May 31, 2020
Someone have the 0.26 version ?
0.26 is a ONLINE Version so you need to be a skilled Hacker (not recommendet) Or need to pledge at Patreon, OR wait some Time until it gets Public.

SAVES FROM 0.26 CAN`T BE TRANSFERED WITHOUT DOIN` THE STUFF DISCRIBED IN SOME POST IN THIS THREAD

nicolausi

May 14, 2018
the last time I played this game was in version 21 offline. How can I play with my games from 21 offline in 27 offline version?

Kronordil

Jul 9, 2018
Does anyone know how to run this new version on Linux ?
I am getting game crashes every 3-4 minutes using WineHQ 5.0

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Does anyone know how to run this new version on Linux ?
I am getting game crashes every 3-4 minutes using WineHQ 5.0
I just extracted the app.asar in the 'game' directory into the 'app.asar.unpacked' directory and opened the resulting index.html in a browser (chrome seems to work better than firefox for some reason). Works well enough.

The relationship mapping is slightly problematic this way, but the game runs smoothly, much better than through wine.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Can you please tell me how to extract it, cant seem to make 7zip recognize it, and will making saves work? fsck
Open a terminal, cd into the Glamour-0.27-win/game directory and run:
Code:
asar e app.asar app.asar.unpacked
asar should be available in your distro's repository if it isn't already installed

You can save. I think it stores the save file in the browser cache. As long as you don't clear the cache, you should be able to save/load just fine.

Kronordil

Jul 9, 2018
Buttons are missing and some sprites didn't load, but it didn't crash ... for now... Thank you, you are a savior

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes