Disappearer

Jan 14, 2018
I've seen people say "Glamour/roaming" as well as "roaming/glamour." Neither of those file structures exist on my computer. My Glamour folder does not contain a roaming folder, only a Glamour_Data folder. My roaming folder only includes a folder named Intel. I'm still lost.
Some ppl said that it canbe also at localnow. U are using Win ofc?.
I didnt find any editable save there, so i suggest u check ctrl+shift+i method. If if that shortcut used on game brings u browser/debug thingy,then go to the "application" tab at top(it may be hidden inside >>),there u go t storage>local storage>file:// and u will prop find loads of saves, find one that the most recent one(i personally checked by looking for hour and minute) and is not a "last state" or sth like that. Then u go edit value of that key ,copy/paste it to notepad, edit/add what u want,copy/paste it again to the game,click enter and load last save.

Btw anyone having trouble getting alice past "I think Alice and I are friends now. She's so cool! I should wait for her next move"(as Kate) stage? i waited like ingame month and nothing happens xD (turns out i just needed to wait for her to catch me after shower ad main corridor). Kinda same thing with cheerleading quest with collecting points after 2 trials . And online courses do sth or they are just cash sink?

PS.This game is so cool its like html ,corruption f protagonist and school managment mold into one game.

Last edited:

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
When I opened up the new release all my saves were gone, so I started over. I'm well into it. She is chummy with Alice and Sophia and she has completed the Lien content. She has earned $1656 that she cannot spend on food or energy drink at the mall, and she cannot buy either laptop which she can afford. It's frustrating.

Okar

Aug 30, 2017
thank you.
For you to change money or statistics in new 0.27 Glamour, you can use Cheat Engine. I have used Version 7.0. when you click in the monitor logo under file, it open a new window called "Process files" and three tabs: Applications, Processes and Windows. Instead of open an Aplictation, in the second tab "Processes" you can find 4 processes called "0000xxxx-Glamour.exe" where xxxx stand for an aleatory number, search in the last one and you can find the money there and change at whatever you want. Just search for the value of your current Money and it will give you a long list of matches. earn money or spend and make a second search. When you find the correct value change it as you wish. In the game apparently there is not change, but if you select another location in the house the new value is displayed. Hope this help.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrazzersNetwork

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ok, this game is kind of fun so far although the similar Bright Past seems to be a lot better.

Is ist just me or is Glamour really running that crappy? It is hard to click on something, especially the laptop, i just cant buy one even if i click myself silly. Similar with college extra questions, it is hard to click the answers. And is it normal that your stats kind of not only do not improve but they are not changing at all??

And is it possible if you play as Kate to run a lesbian or almost lesbian only or do you have to include male interest?
I play Kate as lesbian. There are a couple of times where you need to suck a guy off to advance the plot, but the only required male sex scene is the massage quest with Max (which is complete BS). Otherwise everything else is entirely optional.

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
I read it, and I don't understand where he fined the JSON files that it says "Click on the button and selected the JSON file you exported earlier."

In the alternative version it again references "Open the JSON filed you exported earlier..."

The instructions are not clear where the JSON files are located, nor were there instructions for "JSON file you exported earlier."

I would appreciate on helping me locate these JSON files or how to generate them.

groq

Aug 12, 2017
I read it, and I don't understand where he fined the JSON files that it says "Click on the button and selected the JSON file you exported earlier."

In the alternative version it again references "Open the JSON filed you exported earlier..."

The instructions are not clear where the JSON files are located, nor were there instructions for "JSON file you exported earlier."

I would appreciate on helping me locate these JSON files or how to generate them.
When you run GlamourEdit, you have the option to export a save file (from earlier version of game) as JSON.
Edit: save the JSON file wherever you want (by default, the same folder as save files), just remember where.

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
I play Kate as lesbian. There are a couple of times where you need to suck a guy off to advance the plot, but the only required male sex scene is the massage quest with Max (which is complete BS). Otherwise everything else is entirely optional.
Thanks, thats good but i really hope the next version gets a lot of bugs fixed. Like the laptop thing, a full-screen option and the stats section. Currently i have to advance with Sophie, got the phone from her which is still useless so far. Sometimes it is not easy to advance. Also that you cant see all characters on the stats sheet, could use an option to scroll down :ROFLMAO:

Otherwise a really interesting game and i hope you can get a to real close and steady relationship with a teacher at some point.

alyath

May 31, 2020
Sry but you don´t have to do more then a Massage to Max. Just click the Finish Button in the left down Corner! I didn´t know, but some nice People tell me about it.

Only the Cheerleader Quest seems to have no other Option, if you want to get all Points. But I think its Optional too. Just Deny Karen.

tmv

May 31, 2017
I require some help:
- I started the Kate version new in this version.
- I have to buy a laptop for the next assignment
- I've enough money to buy the most expensive laptop

- I cannot select any version. I already talked to the sales person.

How to proceed?

Thanks for your help

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I require some help:
- I started the Kate version new in this version.
- I have to buy a laptop for the next assignment
- I've enough money to buy the most expensive laptop

- I cannot select any version. I already talked to the sales person.

How to proceed?

Thanks for your help
This version has a big bug :
- Unable to buy the laptop
- Unable to buy the butt plug
- Unable to answer to the teacher's quiz
- Unable to buy groceries
- Unable to access to the objects on the down part of the rooms in the hotel...
How to proceed ?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes