LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Ok, this game is kind of fun so far although the similar Bright Past seems to be a lot better.

Is ist just me or is Glamour really running that crappy? It is hard to click on something, especially the laptop, i just cant buy one even if i click myself silly. Similar with college extra questions, it is hard to click the answers. And is it normal that your stats kind of not only do not improve but they are not changing at all??

And is it possible if you play as Kate to run a lesbian or almost lesbian only or do you have to include male interest?

Reactions: lOlNoo and WK

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Ok, this game is kind of fun so far although the similar Bright Past seems to be a lot better.

Is ist just me or is Glamour really running that crappy? It is hard to click on something, especially the laptop, i just cant buy one even if i click myself silly. Similar with college extra questions, it is hard to click the answers. And is it normal that your stats kind of not only do not improve but they are not changing at all??

And is it possible if you play as Kate to run a lesbian or almost lesbian only or do you have to include male interest?
Stats are only partially implemented and dont really have any bearing in game play. Kate can play almost full lesbian with the exception of the massage quest line apparently you dont have a choice. I haven't played that far so I cant say for certain but others have complained about it.

Reactions: LantisGT

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Stats are only partially implemented and dont really have any bearing in game play. Kate can play almost full lesbian with the exception of the massage quest line apparently you dont have a choice. I haven't played that far so I cant say for certain but others have complained about it.
Will attempt once a fixed version is posted.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Sry for being total newbie but where is save located? I get to roaming/glamour ,tried to open everything and didnt find sth like that to change. Ty for answer ^^
I've seen people say "Glamour/roaming" as well as "roaming/glamour." Neither of those file structures exist on my computer. My Glamour folder does not contain a roaming folder, only a Glamour_Data folder. My roaming folder only includes a folder named Intel. I'm still lost.

Last edited:

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
c:\Users\%Your Username%\AppData\Roaming\glamour\

AppData is a hidden folder, you need to enable "Show hidden files, folders or drives" if you're using Windows File Explorer.

1593454612043.png

Reactions: JasonJemodah

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Huh, so apparently the game updates itself when booting (fetching updates from ). For example the Quit bug and my modifications to the game are gone. But the splash screen still shows v0.27 - meaning people could be playing different versions even when the game tells you the same version number. Will also make it hard to pinpoint changes/fixed to a specific version (thinking of changelogs here). Let's hope this does not lead to more confusion.

Cheers,
Yeah I noticed a number of things got fixed over the last day or two, mostly text formating etc with the correct bolding and colours.

Enttreri

Dec 29, 2017
guys when i try to use cheat engine for money cheat i cound't find '' glamour-server.exe '' .

can you guys help me.

aaa.jpg

kolomaz

Aug 9, 2017
Is there any fix for the clicking bug(clicking like madman on test answers and laptop but nothing happens)?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes