hermanrobert

Jan 24, 2018
Nice game, How to buy buttplug? i try pressing everything on the screen and i cant get it
In an older version there is a buy button.
I want to try to get the save file to .25 and then back to .27, but i cant find the save fiel.
Does anybody know where to find the save file?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
As some one who hasn't played this yet (But did play BB) what's the overall opinion on this game? Is it worth getting into now and investing time or is it a complete meh/naf game
If you only care about Max content there isn't much yet, although it is getting better, he only gets 1 update for every 2 of Kate. This can be changed during one of DS's update votes. If you are interest in Kate there is quite a bit of content and it is pretty good especially if you are more into girl on girl. if you want a better feel for the content look at the CG rips available.

tmv

May 31, 2017
I started the game from the start. I did the Max route and now also the Kate route. However, I notice a lot of linking errors: questions that cannot be answered, students that, when selected, prompt to the classroom or other area's. Any other suggestion than just abandon for the moment? I use the normal version.
Thanx

Disappearer

Jan 14, 2018
you can't

open save in text editor, find kate inventory add following to it: "red-butt-plug":{"count":1}
Sry for being total newbie but where is save located? I get to roaming/glamour ,tried to open everything and didnt find sth like that to change. Ty for answer ^^

BrotherNewt

Sep 10, 2017
imo, not yet. The most you get is bj from mom, hj from lisa, and spank alice naked.
If you only care about Max content there isn't much yet, although it is getting better, he only gets 1 update for every 2 of Kate. This can be changed during one of DS's update votes. If you are interest in Kate there is quite a bit of content and it is pretty good especially if you are more into girl on girl. if you want a better feel for the content look at the CG rips available.

Thanks for the replies. I'll give it a shot from the F to F and then M to F and see how things go but I always won't expect much so i'll take time going through them.

starwolf33

Apr 3, 2017
I started playing with 0.27 how to use the save editor? if I did not have saves from old versions. Can someone write an instruction? thx

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Created a short FAQ with input from Squark to hopefully cut down on the repeated questions. If you think there should be a question here that isn't pm with the corresponding answer and I will add it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would be great to create a new thread with that so it'll easier for people to find.

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
Huh, so apparently the game updates itself when booting (fetching updates from ). For example the Quit bug and my modifications to the game are gone. But the splash screen still shows v0.27 - meaning people could be playing different versions even when the game tells you the same version number. Will also make it hard to pinpoint changes/fixed to a specific version (thinking of changelogs here). Let's hope this does not lead to more confusion.

Cheers,

May 24, 2020
I'm tired of trying to find ways to play this game .27 has some major bug issues, I'm just going to wait till .28 comes out and maybe try again hope they fix some of the bugs this game looks like it would be fun to bad I cant playwright now

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes