Kronordil

Jul 9, 2018
Firefox, Chrome, Chromium, all missing top buttons and some corner buttons like skip and talk etc...
I must be missing something somewhere XD

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Firefox, Chrome, Chromium, all missing top buttons and some corner buttons like skip and talk etc...
I must be missing something somewhere XD
Ok, here's the "proper" way to run it on linux. My previous instructions were a bit too quick and dirty, and mostly wrong :oops:.

Open a terminal, cd into Glamour-0.27-win and run the following to setup (only once):
Code:
cd resources
asar e app.asar .
mv ../game .
rm app.asar

After that, to run the game, cd into "Glamour-0.27-win/resources" and run "electron7 ." from a terminal.

You need to have installed asar and electron (version 7 of electron worked for me, other versions weren't loading images)

If images don't load, close and run again :p

Last edited:

d3dx666

May 22, 2019
People are eating now honestly, you can stop the constant nagging, the new source is only a few days old and that there are still some start-up problems likely to be logical.

Luckily, I'm not a game developer, because if I read these nags all the time in chats or forums, I'd let this project die and turn to another project.

Everyone knows that all the new things at the beginning always have some mistakes that can be repaired gradually.

Last edited:

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
When you run GlamourEdit, you have the option to export a save file (from earlier version of game) as JSON.
Edit: save the JSON file wherever you want (by default, the same folder as save files), just remember where.
I don't even know where to find my save file in 0.25 version of the game.

alyath

May 31, 2020
the last time I played this game was in version 21 offline. How can I play with my games from 21 offline in 27 offline version?
You can try the Saveditor thing, just look in the Post for it.
But after much more Content, and Dialog I strongly recommend that you start a new Game.

wes05

Jul 1, 2020
SIAP: I'm currently playing the offline ver 0.25 and having some difficulty moving forward with Julia and Nick, stuck on lvl 4 of 6 with the following accomplished:

1593566219560.png

I can't get any more conversations with Julia about Nick to proc, is there something I'm missing?

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Cant buy laptop ....
There is a way, you just click at the extreme right side of the red banner.
It works for the higher model, but I've not tried for the 2 others.
Cant buy laptop ....
There is a way :
Click on the left side of the banner and it works at least for the better model
Look at the picture on page 588, and you can see a blue square covering the laptop, excepted a small corner of the banner... Yous just need to click at this place.
I don't have tried for the other models, but at least, for this one, it works.
For the butt plug, no possiblity, but it's not mandatory to continue the cheerleading path.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I don't even know where to find my save file in 0.25 version of the game.
C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\glamour\saves\letters&numbers\
In there you'll find one folder for Kate saves and a folder for Max saves.

lexacoupe1

May 8, 2020
There is a way, you just click at the extreme right side of the red banner.
It works for the higher model, but I've not tried for the 2 others.

There is a way :
Click on the left side of the banner and it works at least for the better model
Look at the picture on page 588, and you can see a blue square covering the laptop, excepted a small corner of the banner... Yous just need to click at this place.
I don't have tried for the other models, but at least, for this one, it works.
For the butt plug, no possiblity, but it's not mandatory to continue the cheerleading path.
If it’s not difficult for you, show the arrow in the screenshot. I clicked across the screen and I failed

Reactions: summerjo

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
If it’s not difficult for you, show the arrow in the screenshot. I clicked across the screen and I failed
When you look at the red banner, you have a gradient of red, from bright to pale dark color and the place where you need to click is at the bottom left part of the banner where the color is the more pale, left to the blue square. The Blue spot

Last edited:

summerjo

May 9, 2017
When you look at the red banner, you have a gradient of red, from bright to pale dark color and the place where you need to click is at the bottom left part of the banner where the color is the more pale, left to the blue square.
I clicked all over that area, didn't work for me

alyath

May 31, 2020
It may be at other places, depending on your resolution, and Monitor. And it seems to be a bit laggy, so after each try wait a little bit.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
DS just announced Poll results

We had four polls recently, so let's share the results with everyone.
Poll number one was about the speed of the game progression. Option №1 was "keep the current speed", №2 was "speed things up a little bit" and №3 was "speed things up a lot" (these are not word for word quotes, btw, but whatever, close enough).
Option №1 got 36%, №2 got 57% and №3 got 7%, surprisingly low. Thanks for caring about our story, we'll try to speed things up without rushing things too much.

Poll number two was about Kate's BDSM preferences. The options were making her more submissive, more dominant, or keeping a healthy balance as is. The plurality (46%) voted for the current balance and the other options got 26% and 28%, respectively.

Poll number three was about bonus content for 0.28. We're already set on some carryover content we had to cut from 0.26, but implementing it won't take an entire month so we still have some free time and the poll was about what we should do with it. We'll tell you more about 0.28 in the future post, but for now let's go back to the poll.
It had 10 options and the winner is Sophie, she got 58 votes. Second place is "Karen, Kate and Andrew" (42 votes) and the third place is more college punishments, 40 votes.
The least popular ones are Adam (8), Nicolas (11), and the medical office (12). I can't believe you made my boy Adam dirty like that, smh.

Poll number four was about Kate/Max ratio. This time a 50/50 ratio got the majority of 61%. So from now on, even updates will be focused on Max and odd updates will be focused on Kate. We're not going to lie, we wanted this option for a while now, which is why we kept making the same poll over and over again. But we can't just never make this poll now that we finally got the result we wanted, that wouldn't be fair, wouldn't it? So, how about this: 0.28 and 0.30 will be focused on Kate, 0.29 and 0.31 will be focused on Max, and then we'll make another poll in case you change your mind. We hope to keep the 50/50 ratio, but ultimately it's your decision.

We had four polls recently, so let's share the results with everyone.
Poll number one was about the speed of the game progression. Option №1 was "keep the current speed", №2 was "speed things up a little bit" and №3 was "speed things up a lot" (these are not word for word quotes, btw, but whatever, close enough).
Option №1 got 36%, №2 got 57% and №3 got 7%, surprisingly low. Thanks for caring about our story, we'll try to speed things up without rushing things too much.

Poll number two was about Kate's BDSM preferences. The options were making her more submissive, more dominant, or keeping a healthy balance as is. The plurality (46%) voted for the current balance and the other options got 26% and 28%, respectively.

Poll number three was about bonus content for 0.28. We're already set on some carryover content we had to cut from 0.26, but implementing it won't take an entire month so we still have some free time and the poll was about what we should do with it. We'll tell you more about 0.28 in the future post, but for now let's go back to the poll.
It had 10 options and the winner is Sophie, she got 58 votes. Second place is "Karen, Kate and Andrew" (42 votes) and the third place is more college punishments, 40 votes.
The least popular ones are Adam (8), Nicolas (11), and the medical office (12). I can't believe you made my boy Adam dirty like that, smh.

Poll number four was about Kate/Max ratio. This time a 50/50 ratio got the majority of 61%. So from now on, even updates will be focused on Max and odd updates will be focused on Kate. We're not going to lie, we wanted this option for a while now, which is why we kept making the same poll over and over again. But we can't just never make this poll now that we finally got the result we wanted, that wouldn't be fair, wouldn't it? So, how about this: 0.28 and 0.30 will be focused on Kate, 0.29 and 0.31 will be focused on Max, and then we'll make another poll in case you change your mind. We hope to keep the 50/50 ratio, but ultimately it's your decision.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
What a disgusting developer, he repeated the same poll over and over until he get the result he wanted. I dropped this game, and hopefully many other people will wake up.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes