val_game

Jun 10, 2017
Hello,
Can someone help with cheerleading quest. I have done the selfies, the scene with Andrey and Karen, have the butt plug, done all PE activities, got caught a lot of times (no panties and butt plug) and have 410 points. And the result is I'm stuck.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hello,
Can someone help with cheerleading quest. I have done the selfies, the scene with Andrey and Karen, have the butt plug, done all PE activities, got caught a lot of times (no panties and butt plug) and have 410 points. And the result is I'm stuck.
I think that is the end of the content for now.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
EDIT: There's a newer version: HERE

I've been trying to fix some of the issues with the kate playthrough in the new client. Thought I'd share.

So, here's an unofficial bugfix (sort of):

Just extract the stuff from the zip file into the Glamour-0.27-win directory and overwrite. Standard disclaimer: make a backup first :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S., I only tested this on linux, but don't see any reason it shouldn't work on windows.
P.P.S., Also, haven't tested thoroughly enough. Specifically, haven't tested Max path at all with the new changes. It's possible my changes have inadvertently borked something and introduced some new and exciting bugs :), though I hope that isn't the case.
One more fix: In my previous fix, I ended up making some transition/hotspot areas in Julia's apartment unclickable in order to make NPCs easier to click on in the college. This has now been fixed properly. So hotspots work correctly in Julia's apartment (and everywhere else) and NPCs can still be clicked on properly in the college.

View attachment cheats.zip
View attachment no-cheats.zip

Last edited:

summerjo

May 9, 2017
I saw Julia having sex in the basement and she asked me to join.
Been going home after school but haven't found that again.
Is that convo the end of it for now?

alyath

May 31, 2020
It may depend on the Night activities. If you rejected Nick there will be less often an encounter. And if you go on with him an Julia they will be there nearly every Day and Night
If you just go lesbian with Julia there will be less Content with Nick but Julia will visit you nearly every Night and you can sleep in her Bed too.
The Game counts your Favor Partners. And fills the Content with them. On the other Hand rejection mean less Content with the Char.

Kalam_mekhar

Feb 17, 2019
Guys, i bought new pc and i know that saves files don't work, but what if i'll transfer whole game folder, will that contain save files? Or there is no way?

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
so i have red the reviews .. and most of them are complaining about the grind fest and DRM and so on .. yes that all sucks .. but !!! its not clear if this game is worth a try on the max route ? "not interessted to play a female character"

So my question .. is it worth a try to play as a male or is this just grinding to see a few pictures that we saw in BB or is there more H content ?

Sry for my bad english =)

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
so i have red the reviews .. and most of them are complaining about the grind fest and DRM and so on .. yes that all sucks .. but !!! its not clear if this game is worth a try on the max route ? "not interessted to play a female character"

So my question .. is it worth a try to play as a male or is this just grinding to see a few pictures that we saw in BB or is there more H content ?

Sry for my bad english =)
If you only care about Max content there isn't much yet, although it is getting better, as of this month the update schedule will be 1:1 with Kate for four months when DS will have another schedule poll. Even if you aren't interested in Kate there is quite a bit of content and it is pretty good especially if you are into girl on girl. If you want a better feel for the content go ahead and download it and use the image extractor tool to see the CGs Image extractor tool

Reactions: Alley_Cat and Vulgi

alyath

May 31, 2020
Poll number 2 ask for Kate's bdsm preference and win balance but i remember only Kate submissive (with Neil,sister,karen,Fedor,Nick) when is dominant?
Sophie and Alice ask about getting spanked at Home from Kate. And Julia says that she is ok with submitting to Kate too.
But this is currently all not implemented.
And if you reject the Guy in shool, and get him punished even there is a Spoiler from the Doc mentioned to be more Dominant.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Sophie and Alice ask about getting spanked at Home from Kate. And Julia says that she is ok with submitting to Kate too.
But this is currently all not implemented.
And if you reject the Guy in shool, and get him punished even there is a Spoiler from the Doc mentioned to be more Dominant.
OK therefore 80% submissive 20% dominant

Ermir Braimi

Aug 3, 2017
One more fix: In my previous fix, I ended up making some transition/hotspot areas in Julia's apartment unclickable in order to make NPCs easier to click on in the college. This has now been fixed properly. So hotspots work correctly in Julia's apartment (and everywhere else) and NPCs can still be clicked on properly in the college.

View attachment 715409
View attachment 715410
I copied your files in the game directory but again i cant buy the but plug or either i cant answer questions in the classroom.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
I copied your files in the game directory but again i cant buy the but plug or either i cant answer questions in the classroom.
You can't buy the butt plug, but it gets put in your inventory automatically when Angela tells everyone to buy one during the PE lesson. I'll take a look at answering questions during class, hadn't tested that.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes