wes05

Jul 1, 2020
You can't buy the butt plug, but if you use this, the butt plug will get added in your inventory automatically when Angela tells everyone to buy one during the PE class. Unfortunately, if you're already past that point on your playthrough, you will have to revert to an older save and get to that quest step again.

The other option is to press Ctrl+Shift+I in game, go to the 'Application' tab > Local Storage > file:// and modify your save file. Add red-butt-plug: {count: 1} to Kate's inventory.

Also, the butt plug isn't actually required to progress in the cheerleading quest. You miss out on a couple of random scenes though.
Thank you! Very helpful and thorough explanation.

Reactions: fsck

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Can somebody please point out on how (when exactly) to take the pill??
I cant progess the game cause it seems i´m stuck with the pill quest which prevents all the other quests.
How do i take it, there is never an option for it.
(Please dont tell me this is again a clicky problem in the item menu)

omocik

May 2, 2017
Questions about Max route:
-can Lisa lie on bed without panties / sleep naked
-can Max peek on Ann / Alice while they dress up
-can Kira sleep without panties
-can Ann do dishes naked
does Communication 2/3 unlock something? Because I'm locked out of camera income (gg DS ffs)

Reactions: 8sweettree

alyath

May 31, 2020
Can somebody please point out on how (when exactly) to take the pill??
I cant progess the game cause it seems i´m stuck with the pill quest which prevents all the other quests.
How do i take it, there is never an option for it.
(Please dont tell me this is again a clicky problem in the item menu)
I just know that the Pills are a triggered Event. So you don´t use them out of Inventory. and one is right if you go to sleep. Then you have the Oprion to take a Pill. And trigger Late Night events.
But the walkthrough explains it quite well.

Reactions: LantisGT

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
alyath

thanks, knowing that it will be a triggered event is at least something. Since its about the events with Nick, i´ve checked the WT again and it helps me nothing. As far as i can tell i did all the shower/room spy events, watched TV with them and get woken every damn night, all a million times and still nothing happens. And other events (The Villa) say i need do to this first...

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Questions about Max route:
-can Lisa lie on bed without panties / sleep naked NOT YET
-can Max peek on Ann / Alice while they dress up NOT YET
-can Kira sleep without panties NOT YET
-can Ann do dishes naked NOT YET
does Communication 2/3 unlock something? Because I'm locked out of camera income (gg DS ffs) NOT YET
in a few words: NOT YET

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
alyath

thanks, knowing that it will be a triggered event is at least something. Since its about the events with Nick, i´ve checked the WT again and it helps me nothing. As far as i can tell i did all the shower/room spy events, watched TV with them and get woken every damn night, all a million times and still nothing happens. And other events (The Villa) say i need do to this first...
You also need to progress with the Adam questline till the point where he gives you his phone number. Once you clear that, there should be an option at 23:00 to take the pill at the couch when you go to sleep.

Reactions: LantisGT

zetawaves

Sep 7, 2017
I can't do anything in 0.27, neither Max nor Kate
Same here. The only main menu buttons that I see in 0.27 are "new game", "options", and "quit". Selecting "new game" leaves me stuck in character selection. Neither character can be selected, somehow, and I can't click on next.
Did anyone else experience something like this? All prior versions worked just fine.

Urek101

Dec 13, 2018
@fsk, posted a hotfix on 597 that fixed my issue with starting a new game.

Also, what is the point of changing the dialogue names if they're never used in the game....

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
@fsk, posted a hotfix on 597 that fixed my issue with starting a new game.

Also, what is the point of changing the dialogue names if they're never used in the game....
Like how Max names Ann etc - it is used in game

Aug 25, 2016
For you to change money or statistics in new 0.27 Glamour, you can use Cheat Engine. I have used Version 7.0. when you click in the monitor logo under file, it open a new window called "Process files" and three tabs: Applications, Processes and Windows. Instead of open an Aplictation, in the second tab "Processes" you can find 4 processes called "0000xxxx-Glamour.exe" where xxxx stand for an aleatory number, search in the last one and you can find the money there and change at whatever you want. Just search for the value of your current Money and it will give you a long list of matches. earn money or spend and make a second search. When you find the correct value change it as you wish. In the game apparently there is not change, but if you select another location in the house the new value is displayed. Hope this help.
its seem that it only works with max, not with kate tho

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
1-2 обновления Катя развлекается с Максом на вилле у Макса.
1-2 обновления Макс развлекается с Катей на вилле у Макса.
Итого: 4:0 в пользу Макса
У DS кризис идей с историей Кати или история Макса проще в исполнении?

1-2 updates Kate has fun with Max at Max 's Villa.
1-2 updates Max has fun with Katya at Max 's Villa.
Subtotal: 4: 0 in favor of Max
Does DS have a crisis of ideas with Kate story or is Max 's story easier to execute?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
1-2 обновления Катя развлекается с Максом на вилле у Макса.
1-2 обновления Макс развлекается с Катей на вилле у Макса.
Итого: 4:0 в пользу Макса
У DS кризис идей с историей Кати или история Макса проще в исполнении?

1-2 updates Kate has fun with Max at Max 's Villa.
1-2 updates Max has fun with Katya at Max 's Villa.
Subtotal: 4: 0 in favor of Max
Does DS have a crisis of ideas with Kate story or is Max 's story easier to execute?
When he writes for Max, he only has to think with his dick.
When he writes for Kate, he has to actually put some thought into it.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes