rabauke14

Oct 23, 2019
can't buy anything in the supermarket (chocolate, energy drink) or in the sex shop because the pay button is missing

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Ayrik Eyronphist, does your naked Lisa mod work with the new client?
freak96, where did you download from? The text shows in (almost) perfect english for me.
It works for me. Should work for everyone else since it just replaces clothed images with the renamed nude version.
Edit: Nevermind I just realized I haven't been using the new client I was using one of the old ones. I really need to clean up my folders. :ROFLMAO:o_O:oops:
I can't actually start a new game in the new client but it looks like it should still work. Just paste the images into "install location"/game/app.asar.unpacked/sprites
Edit Edit: Works

Last edited:
Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

gefol

Jun 28, 2017
well looks like i dont get to play this anymore since i dont have the appropriate version of windows -.-

zetawaves

Sep 7, 2017
@fsk, posted a hotfix on 597 that fixed my issue with starting a new game.

Also, what is the point of changing the dialogue names if they're never used in the game....
597, what does this mean? This thread only has 121 pages and among the 10 or so usernames beginning with fsk, I can't find any recent posts.

edit: It's this?
One more fix: In my previous fix, I ended up making some transition/hotspot areas in Julia's apartment unclickable in order to make NPCs easier to click on in the college. This has now been fixed properly. So hotspots work correctly in Julia's apartment (and everywhere else) and NPCs can still be clicked on properly in the college.

View attachment 715409
View attachment 715410

Reactions: fsck

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Usually, there's a "That's the end of the content for this version. There'll be more in future updates!" message at the bottom of the quest blurb when it's over.
Yes, this is one of my problems with the updates on the game. They are inconsistent with providing the player with that message. I've continued with some quests for a while before admitting that there has been no change for a while and figuring it is at the end for the current update. It would save us a lot of time and effort if it would just tell us. I went for days with the cams in 0.25 wondering when they'd start paying. We still don't have a way to advertise...

I remember that from playing as Kate, and I think it's a reference to Olivia from BB.
Olivia was a friend of Lisa's at school, and both her and her mother were nudists. A real shame that her content was unfinished (even prior to abandoning), but that's what you get for letting patrons influence development too much.
I haven't been back to BB in a while. I have a few more events before I hit the end. About Olivia in Glamour, it's been a tease. We get the beginnings of the Olivia and Alex questline, then it just sits there. I expect when it is implemented, we'll need to back up again to access the new dialogues. Much the same with how Eric was teased then left idle.

I think I had an event where she DID check the cameras but you're right. She could afford to be a little less naïve by that point.
One way they tried to account for that is her internal thoughts, as she goes, she finds she not only doesn't mind, but that her exhibitionist side is getting exited by it. That said, she still has the same shy, lost look whenever she's exposed at school. You'd think she'd be used to it by now.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Идей достаточно для Кати в первом Glamour, кризис в реализации.
There are enough ideas for Kate in the first Glamour, a crisis in implementation.
There is so much more to do with Kate...

More committee persuasions, for Adam, Maya, Karen etc.
More cheerleader trials or variations of the "special trial"
Kate dominating Julia after nick leaves her tied up
Special services hinted at right in the start at the hotel
Nudist beach with Julia and or Sofia
More photography with Nicholas and expanding their whole route
Veronica's wish from poker. Veronica and Fedor
The neighbor
The massages and more clients
Strip club with Veronica
Dates and fucking the guys and/or girls in the class
More of the pill testing with nurse

Those are just off the top of my head thinking through the quests and unfinished stuff.

Edit, I'm also really hoping for some naughty threesome action in the pool at the manor with Kate, Alice and Max. Hope both chicks stop pretending the annoyed with and have some fun.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes