fsck

Aug 3, 2017
nope and even if i could my computer is just to old and has to little ram
Download this:

Extract it somewhere, then move/copy app.asar.unpacked from the original Glamour-0.27-win/game/ into the extracted glamour-0.27-win32/game/

Then run glamour.exe

If the images don't show, close and run again.

Let me know if it works. Haven't tested it on a windows machine myself.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

Gorgor

Jan 12, 2019
Is it just me who have the problem with scrolling down in options in the quest menu or the character info? There is no options of scrolling down to let me see older quests or all the characters in the bio because they go off screen with no options of scrolling down. I've tried everything but it's just locked in place.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
have they fixed the game yet
Is it just me who have the problem with scrolling down in options in the quest menu or the character info? There is no options of scrolling down to let me see older quests or all the characters in the bio because they go off screen with no options of scrolling down. I've tried everything but it's just locked in place.
I made some unofficial fixes here: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-27-offline-dark-silver.10579/post-3761893

It's not perfect, but it fixes several things including adding scrollbars to questlog, inventory and character profile.

Reactions: Gorgor

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
32 bit windows 7
nope and even if i could my computer is just to old and has to little ram
Not meaning to sound dickish here, but you might want to look into upgrading... As in a completely new system.
If/when you do, move everything you want to keep to some sort of external drive, and transfer to the new system. You can export and stored passwords from your browser to a text file, and import them to the web browser on a new system too.

May 24, 2020
It's not perfect, but it fixes several things including adding scrollbars to questlog, inventory and character profile.
[/QUOTE]
Thank you for fixing someone else's game it looks like you did most of the bugs but unfortunately, you didn't fix the bug i needed the one i needed was the save editor and not for the reason you think. I tried to change the way the female lead felt about girls, she liked boys around 500 i think and girls around 50 most game dev put lesbian context in as an afterthought or make it really hard to lead a lesbian path as a lesbian i was just trying to level the playing field

Last edited:

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
I made some unofficial fixes here: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-27-offline-dark-silver.10579/post-3761893

Thank you for fixing someone else's game it looks like you did most of the bugs but unfortunately, you didn't fix the bug i needed the one i needed was the save editor and not for the reason you think. I tried to change the way the female lead felt about girls, she liked boys around 500 i think and girls around 50 most game dev put lesbian context in as an afterthought or make it really hard to lead a lesbian path as a lesbian i was just trying to level the playing field
There's a workaround for that from l8rdude here: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-27-offline-dark-silver.10579/post-3718244

Not sure those stats have any effect in game though.

Last edited:
Reactions: JasonJemodah

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Those stats don't have any bearing on gameplay yet. so there isn't much need for editing it.

• Sad
Reactions: pootin

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
fsck Not sure if these are issues inherent in the build or due to your fixes but I have come across 3 bugs that aren't game breaking but could be fixed if you feel like being a masochist. The first is when two women are talking in Max's story the second image doesn't flip to face inward. The second is Max's toolbar shows Kate's options instead of Max's. Lastly when trying to search for cigarettes the thumbnail images show white.

snof

Sep 22, 2017
Poll number four was about Kate/Max ratio. This time a 50/50 ratio got the majority of 61%. So from now on, even updates will be focused on Max and odd updates will be focused on Kate. We're not going to lie, we wanted this option for a while now, which is why we kept making the same poll over and over again. But we can't just never make this poll now that we finally got the result we wanted, that wouldn't be fair, wouldn't it? So, how about this: 0.28 and 0.30 will be focused on Kate, 0.29 and 0.31 will be focused on Max, and then we'll make another poll in case you change your mind. We hope to keep the 50/50 ratio, but ultimately it's your decision.

hmm we learnt that dark silver wants max story too . lol

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Poll number four was about Kate/Max ratio. This time a 50/50 ratio got the majority of 61%. So from now on, even updates will be focused on Max and odd updates will be focused on Kate. We're not going to lie, we wanted this option for a while now, which is why we kept making the same poll over and over again. But we can't just never make this poll now that we finally got the result we wanted, that wouldn't be fair, wouldn't it? So, how about this: 0.28 and 0.30 will be focused on Kate, 0.29 and 0.31 will be focused on Max, and then we'll make another poll in case you change your mind. We hope to keep the 50/50 ratio, but ultimately it's your decision.

hmm we learnt that dark silver wants max story too . lol
Silver's post is self-contradictory.
In one instance he says that even-numbered updates will be focused on Max while odd-numbered updates will be about Kate.
Then he goes on to suggest 0.28 and 0.30 will be about Kate and 0.29 and 0.31 will be Max updates.

Which the fuck one am I supposed to believe?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes