Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Silver's post is self-contradictory.
In one instance he says that even-numbered updates will be focused on Max while odd-numbered updates will be about Kate.
Then he goes on to suggest 0.28 and 0.30 will be about Kate and 0.29 and 0.31 will be Max updates.

Which the fuck one am I supposed to believe?
you could believe this is a poorly translated statement and that whoever translated it mixed up the words even and odd.

gefol

Jun 28, 2017
Not meaning to sound dickish here, but you might want to look into upgrading... As in a completely new system.
If/when you do, move everything you want to keep to some sort of external drive, and transfer to the new system. You can export and stored passwords from your browser to a text file, and import them to the web browser on a new system too.
sadly i am quite the poor person and i live off of disability i was hoping to get a new one with the trump bucks but it would seem i did not get them so *shrugs*

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
fsck Not sure if these are issues inherent in the build or due to your fixes but I have come across 3 bugs that aren't game breaking but could be fixed if you feel like being a masochist. The first is when two women are talking in Max's story the second image doesn't flip to face inward. The second is Max's toolbar shows Kate's options instead of Max's. Lastly when trying to search for cigarettes the thumbnail images show white.
Fixed characters facing the right way during dialogues and thumbnail images for the cigarette buttons.

The toolbar was a bit problematic, the icons seem to be pretty badly hard-coded into it and fixing it isn't worth the effort since 0.28 will probably be out in a week or so anyway. But, as a consolation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is the complete list of changes now:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And for anyone else who stumbles onto this post, in order to add these unofficial fixes to your Glamour 0.27 offline client:
Just extract the stuff from the zip file into the Glamour-0.27-win directory and overwrite.

Standard disclaimer: make a backup first :p I haven't tested it thoroughly enough. Hopefully, there aren't any unfortunate side effects from my changes.

Last edited:

Gorgor

Jan 12, 2019
I am now at the point where it seems like I have done every thing the game has to offer. Both College committee and Cheerleading has suddenly ended in a cliffhanger with no visible options of progressing. I've done everything related to Neil and the Massage questline which is checked out as finished. Yet when I look at my save description it says my questline is 14/15 completed.

Have I missed something? Is this intended or is there actually a quest I have missed?

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
hey, can someone help me? how do you access the cheats?
There are no official cheats in the client, but there are a few workarounds ;)

I made a post just a couple of posts above yours with some unofficial fixes to the 0.27 client. You can use that to get some limited cheats. You get 10x the amount of money working in the hotel as Kate (i.e., $300 per shift instead of $30) or cleaning the pool as Max (i.e. $400 instead of $40). It makes the grind easier instead of eliminating it altogether coz, let's face it, a DS game without the grind doesn't really feel authentic :p

The other option is to modify your saves to your heart's content. If you're on the 0.27 client, press Ctrl+Shift+I to open the debug inspector. Go to Application -> Local Storage -> file://. Locate your save file, and modify the values. If you're on the 0.25 client, l8rdude made a save editor that you can find in the FAQ in the extras section in the OP.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Bugger. I tried that but must have screwed up as now the game wont load when i hit 'continue'. Just get a black screen.
Shit, I wouldn't know how to help fix that. I suspect a bracket or something got lost in the process and it screwed up the save.
Can you open the consol from the continue screen?
I just worked that out from the directions others had put in earlier.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
So, I can't get Neil's questline triggered. Any hints on how to do it?
Need to find bottles of wine and enjoy them with Lein and have met the previous quests.

I think it is
finish all the other hotel quests
unlock punishment at home
finish the Fedor & Veronica quests

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Can anyone remember at what point the trigger for Kate going to school commando was? i.e. where she didn't wear her panties, I know it used to be possible from the wardrobe at home, but I can't seem to get that anymore. Keep having to go to change room to remove them.

Also IIRC, there was supposed to be Kate going topless again tanning from the last (bugfix) version for Kate, anyone got this to trigger or am I remembering wrong?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes