lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
How do I launch the game in full-screen mode 1920x1080?
In previous versions, I remember there was a launcher where you could choose an extension, but in 0.27 I do not see it. Now my game runs in windowed mode and clearly not in the resolution of 1920x1080. The "interface" option is not available in the game settings.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
How do I launch the game in full-screen mode 1920x1080?
In previous versions, I remember there was a launcher where you could choose an extension, but in 0.27 I do not see it. Now my game runs in windowed mode and clearly not in the resolution of 1920x1080. The "interface" option is not available in the game settings.
Press F11

Last edited:

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Thank you, it helped.
And the dialog text has increased in this version, or is it something to do with the fact that I expanded the game window this way?
Yes, most of the UI elements scale and position themselves according to the size of the window.

acegamer2

May 3, 2020
Is it possible the v0.27 that I can't enter the city, i can click on the bar, villa icons but nothing happens anymore?

Also i have a new computer now, fresh install win 10, ect.
I made a backup from my local save files, but once i put them back. The game doesn't see them.

I have read the save files are encrypted, is there a way to make my old save files work again. I played for so long, would be a shame if my progress is lost.

Thank you in advance.
Anyone that has this problem?

Reactions: dublux

safe-af

Nov 29, 2017
"Enter the bathroom while Ann is taking a bath" how to do this please help me. i cant do it there is no option to do it

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
"Enter the bathroom while Ann is taking a bath" how to do this please help me. i cant do it there is no option to do it
Just go to the bathroom when Ann is taking a bath, which happens around 18h. Possibly in the morning too, I don't remember.

Reactions: Shiva0067

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
how do i get my old game saves back?
they don't work with the new version, tried checking the folder the saves are stored in and nothing, tried copying across and it doesn't work x

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes